Get Lucky- Daft Punk

Suit & Tie- Justin Timberlake

Hold On, We're Going Home- Drake

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)- Fall Out Boy

Some Nights- Fun.

Don't Stop Believin- Glee Cast

Tongue Tied- Grouplove

If I Could Change Your Mind- HAIM

Anything by Katy Perry (notably Dark Horse, Teenage Dream)

TiK ToK/Your Love Is My Drug- Kesha

Timber- Pitbull (feat. Kesha)

Midnight City- M83

Kids- MGMT

Hips Don't Lie- Shakira

That one song by Ariana Grande that features Mac Miller

Stay, Stay, Stay- Taylor Swift

Anna Sun- Walk the Moon

These are for dancing, note that Kids is also electro

On the Electro Side (again)

Around the World- Daft Punk

A Tattered Line of String- The Postal Service

Crawlersout/Fineshrine- Purity Ring

Else- Ariane

or

(It's popular although I don't like this song that much)

you might check out the album versions (they are a bit longer) too if you are interested.

Thank you all for your contributions, I've added a number of them because they were fantastic songs! I spent a little over 10 hours in the span of 2 days getting this playlist together and I couldn't do it without you. Many <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

So happy that I gotta do another giveaway! Expect one soon. :)

My playlist is complete.

I listen to all music, except metal/ modern rock. I like 90's rap, the smooth stuff that is. I will always be a Beatles fanboy though. 

modern rock is about the vaguest, biggest possible amount of music you could not listen to. so you don't listen to anything from Radiohead to the Arctic Monkeys to THEE silver mt. zion memorial orchestra to The National to Neutral Milk Hotel, or anything in between or near? but you do listen to everything else that isn't that or metal, so presumably you listen to drone, ambient, baroque, medieval ballads,  etc etc. How can you like the Beatles but not "modern rock" which is often basically a development of Beatles-esque songwriting.

you have the weirdest taste in music ever.

I listen to a variety of stuff. Really into Mogwai, Godspeed You! Black Emperor (both giants of post-rock), The Mountain Goats (no idea what genre, folky/rock-esque) , and Heems (Indian rapper) at the moment.

Classic Rock(Anything that sounds good), Punk(90s ish), Rock(70s,80s,90s ish), Power Metal(Anything awesome and fast). I generally don't like the new pop and stuff. Also don't really like that much of the new pop punk or pop rock as of ~2010.

I listen to a lot of metal, notably progressive metal, death metal, and djent.  I also like jazz, classical, and Scatman John.

I like a variety of music as long as it isnt pop culture music. right now I listen to Deathcore/metal/rock so BMTH, suicide silence, asking alexandria, slipknot etc. But i also enjoy a bit of Yellowcard, MCR, Paramore and Linkin park. A lot of people hate that type of music but its all down to personal opinion

Archived