mattje

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada here.

Well, at least you guys gave us Rush, Broken social Scene, Alexisonfire, Arcade Fire, Barenaked Ladies, Darlings of Chelsea, Propaghandi, and Motion City Soundtrack. So, mostly you guys done did good. (Talking strictly percentages.)

Voted for classical, if you count movie soundtracks within it.

I'm also into folk these days.

My listening to genres just switches over time. But movie soundtracks are definitely my fav;

Seriously, every dub dub sound has its own genre but hard rock, psychedelic rock and prog rock are all cramped together. Worst poll, 10/10 wouldn't vote again

• Administrators

I like Rock, Country, Metal, Dubstep. I went it Rock since I can only choose one but I love all four of those.

I'm planning a going away party for a friend and I've assigned myself to get a suite of great dance music for the party. I have a fast growing list but I'd like to hear your input, post links of music for dancing! Make sure it's upbeat and electronic/dubstep etc.

I'll give a more serious suggestion when I'm not loopy from lack of sleep. So, just music that you can dance to in general, or are you using dance music as a generalization for the EDM genre? I know some great Dubstep and Mashup songs, but they are more for rocking out than dancing.

I'll give a more serious suggestion when I'm not loopy from lack of sleep. So, just music that you can dance to in general, or are you using dance music as a generalization for the EDM genre? I know some great Dubstep and Mashup songs, but they are more for rocking out than dancing.

No to your first suggestion, lol.

Any music that makes you wanna dance go for it. I'm just setting guidelines of what I'm looking for in particular. (Electronic/Dance/Dubstep/House/Trance etc)

Archived