Unusual Yeti Punch price check

tree_kanagarroo

hey amigos i was wondering how much my unusual yeti punch, with the effect Mega Strike, is worth. i know that traders have different tiers for effects but i dont know how it changes the price of the item. any help is appreciated 

unu.PNG

1 hour ago, tree_kanagarroo said:

hey amigos i was wondering how much my unusual yeti punch, with the effect Mega Strike, is worth. i know that traders have different tiers for effects but i dont know how it changes the price of the item. any help is appreciated 

unu.PNG

Best way id say is look for sellers for simular non looping all class taunts with mega strike or look for yeti punch taunts with similarly priced effects like the whirwinds

mega strike is a low-tier effect under taunts.it depends on which it is on.for now just collect offers and decline or look for sellers if there are any.in my estimation,this could go around 60 keyish or so

I guess the nearest comparison I could make to this taunt is the Burstchester - on which Mega Strike is outdated at 77.5 but has two sellers at 70 (who are undercutting a two-month old seller at 71, so I guess the price now is nearer ~55-65). However this is newer, and rarer, and has hype-r, so I could see it being anywhere around 80-110 in the short term, before dropping to Burstchester-y levels.

3 minutes ago, Gent♥ said:

I guess the nearest comparison I could make to this taunt is the Burstchester - on which Mega Strike is outdated at 77.5 but has two sellers at 70 (who are undercutting a two-month old seller at 71, so I guess the price now is nearer ~55-65). However this is newer, and rarer, and has hype-r, so I could see it being anywhere around 80-110 in the short term, before dropping to Burstchester-y levels.

I respectfully disagree on the short term levels, and I believe 55-65 is the short term rate now. People with 55-65 keys tend to be passably informed traders who know the amount of unusual taunts flowing into the market at the moment is massive. I literally saw a guy in Vatican unbox 2 unusualifiers(one for yeti punch) in less than 10 minutes. (Less than 15 boxes)Has hype, but common and any informed trader won't touch it for pure at the moment unless it's a massive discount. 55-65 sounds ok I guess, it'll probably drop from there instead. Just my opinion

Archived