I feel I should defend myself

F  CHARLIE

I wanted to respond about the recent discusion thread called "the 8 ref theory" being locked.  I am not proposing this actually be done.  It truly can't be as all price changes need proof.  I had only wanted to set the stage for a "what if" discusion.  Harmless.

Note, I said this:

"What is your opinion? Do you have any theories about what would happen?  Is it a bad idea?"

The language there suggests a hypothetical not much different than other posts about "predictions", "whats in crate 60?" and so on.  I have never used vulgar language or engage in an insult war even tho I have been insulted. 

I have been playing TF2 for a while but only recently began trading so some of my postings or comments are part of the learning proccess about this part of the game and this community.

I am an incredibly fair trader and have never scammed, sharked or done any such vile thing and yet I been banned at outpost for being "interesting".  I didn't even know what "troll" meant until I was accused of being one.

Please do not judge me so harshly, I was actually begining to have fun with this part of the game but this is ugly.

There are far worse commenters in some of the tf2 forums than me.

It was price manipulation, backpack.tf is good because if reflects the real price, bot like spreadsheet that has been known to manipulate prices for there own gain. This is for our gain, therefore lowering us to spreadsheets level.

Archived