Bp.tf's DDoS Feature Triggeres Once Again Bot.tf's Proxy Page

brake™

Greetings

I don't know if anyone using Bot.tf noticed, but Backpack.tf's DDoS feature had again triggered Bot.tf's proxy page to open blank. Thus I have no access to my bot's Backpack.tf page.

Sadly this means I can not advertise new items through it, unless its fixed ( and I have some new items I would like to advertise, since I have premium there ).
I received a brief answer from Backpack.tf's staff, that I should address this to Bot.tf ( and I did ).

The Bot.tf admin replied - '' Proxy is not working right now because backpack.tf has enabled Cloudflare's "browser check" because of recent DDoS attacks. Unfortunately the proxy is unusable until this gets disabled''.

So I am not sure how this works. Should Backpack.tf do something, so that that feature does not interfere with other scripts ( inclusing scrips for other sites, since Backpack.tf allows other site scripts to be used with Bakcpack.tf's features ) or this this is solely on Bot.tf's end to be fixed? Because no matter which side I ask I am forwarded to the other.

• Administrators

I'm not sure what this proxy page is (I'm assuming you get a frame of the site logged on as one of their bots) but it's nothing we officially support, I'm afraid. 

On 20.10.2017 г. at 10:41 PM, fisk said:

I'm not sure what this proxy page is (I'm assuming you get a frame of the site logged on as one of their bots) but it's nothing we officially support, I'm afraid. 

Yes, you can use some of the site's features, through your bot's account - such as creating listings, using the premium feature if you paid for it, checking item prices. Anything from the the profile options, except for the ''Settings'' option.

I also read a reply from Backpack.tf's admin, saying that the DDoS feature has probably been interfering with other botting scripts and scripts from other sites and that it should be fixed ( at the time of the post ) , which unfortunately wasn't at the time of that post.

Of course I am not expecting everything to be fixed immediately but, I am concerned in cases when that continues for a longer period of time ( like the first time, which lased almost 2 days ).

I am asumming that this DDoS feature won't be removed ( due to the purpose You implemented it ), but will it be modified, to not interfere with other scripts, that use the site? Or that should be done individually, if possible?

Archived