How do I find out what trust ratings that I have submitted were removed?

APPLEMELON

The message sent with the notifications are kinda crap and just reciting the same stuff over and over again. I get messaged almost weekly by scammers and leave a negative trust rating with pictures of the chat log to back them up all the time. So I really have no idea why my trust ratings are being removed since I always get the scammer to say his usual shit that scammers say. Because actually supporting obvious scammers like this is something I'd prefer not to happen.

Also, backpack.tf has no customer support so I have no idea where to post this.

All +trust ratings left by marked scammers were removed automatically, unfortunately some -trust ratings for marked scammers were also removed that way accidently in the last site update (oct 4th).

But why doesn't it tell me exactly what the text of the trust rating that was removed was? It just says "tough luck your rating was removed" without giving me any actual information. Did I do something wrong? Was the trust rating actually legit? Questions I'll never get the answer to because of how poorly presented the feedback is.

Well, it's literally copy-pasting the trust rating into a message sent to the user. I am a beginner at programming and that seems like a 15 minute job even for me, which adds a massive amount of clarity to the user. Only reason I can think of why this isn't the case is because the people developing this site simply haven't thought of it.

• Administrators

Most of your trust that has been removed is for one of the following reasons:

- Positive trust left for people that are being impersonated - this is unnecessary and simply being impersonated is not in itself any indication that the user is trustworthy.

- Pasted chat logs of conversations instead of screenshots - we don't accept pasted logs.

- Negative trust left for marked users which was removed in error by automoderator due to a bug.

You can find information on what is valid positive and negative trust here: 

Archived