SpiciousFam82

wts Professional Traders Help Needed

SpiciousFam82    0
SpiciousFam82

Hello People! 

I'm recently a new trader to Backpack.tf and I have two questions that require your answers 

1) Where do you go when you want to find the appropriate price for an item with attributes like Paint?

2) How do you create a listing without Queue Cutting?

Any Answers to my questions are very Appriciated and helpful Thanks!

Tasty Salamanders    133
Tasty Salamanders
13 hours ago, SpiciousFam82 said:

2) How do you create a listing without Queue Cutting?Any Answers to my questions are very Appriciated and helpful Thanks!

When creating buy orders you need to list them at the price you are willing to buy any copy of the item for, if you are buying painted versions for more you need to include that in the comments section of your buy order.

RED265    111
RED265
On 10/13/2017 at 4:25 AM, SpiciousFam82 said:

1) Where do you go when you want to find the appropriate price for an item with attributes like Paint?

When buying painted stuff, checking bp's value is usually a good start. Typically a painted hat is about 1/4 the value of the paint added on at max, can be lower. Checking the classified listings can also provide an estimate(you check it one by one tho).

If unusual trading, they don't bother about paint. Nikker rich, son.

SpiciousFam82    0
SpiciousFam82

And Also is Queue Cutting also in Selling? Cause i'm planning to sell a Bonk boy with Pure and i don't wanna "Queue Cut"

SpiciousFam82    0
SpiciousFam82
On 10/13/2017 at 6:03 AM, Tasty Salamanders said:

When creating buy orders you need to list them at the price you are willing to buy any copy of the item for, if you are buying painted versions for more you need to include that in the comments section of your buy order.

But then why is it called Queue Cutting and not Insufficient Pricing on buying order? 

Tasty Salamanders    133
Tasty Salamanders
7 minutes ago, SpiciousFam82 said:

But then why is it called Queue Cutting and not Insufficient Pricing on buying order?  And Also is Queue Cutting also in Selling? Cause i'm planning to sell a Bonk boy with Pure and i don't wanna "Queue Cut"

It's called queue cutting because you are incorrectly putting your listing ahead of everyone else's.

Queue cutting does exist in selling, it is where you list your item for lower than you are selling it. If you just list an item at the price you are selling it you are fine, that is sort of the whole point of listing prices.