Does anyone know a trusted paypal key buyer with good prices?

Buying BACKPACKS + QS

1 minute ago, Sal said:

I was thinking $1.90

Think it's quite hard to find a buyer at 1.90? Most trusted ppl I know buy at lower, abt 1.75-1.85~ perhaps try marketplace?

4 minutes ago, RED265 said:

Think it's quite hard to find a buyer at 1.90? Most trusted ppl I know buy at lower, abt 1.75-1.85~ perhaps try marketplace?

Marketplace is getting bad rep these days, i've seen the complaints on the subreddit and i'd rather just have a fast one on one deal with a paypal buyer. 1.85 is not bad.

Marketplace getting bad rep? Give me a break. It works just fine if you know what you're doing. I've never had a problem buying or selling keys there and I've sold hundreds on the site. 

40 minutes ago, Budi said:

Marketplace getting bad rep? Give me a break. It works just fine if you know what you're doing. I've never had a problem buying or selling keys there and I've sold hundreds on the site. 

Well can I sell my keys on the site right away? I've heard people talking about this identity verification and how it's taking weeks.

6 minutes ago, Sal said:

Well can I sell my keys on the site right away? I've heard people talking about this identity verification and how it's taking weeks.

I can't speak for others but I had zero problem linking my PayPal account to Marketplace. I didn't have to go through any verification (maybe because my PayPal is marked as a verified acct) and I can cash out any money instantly without waiting. It's worth a shot at least to try it. 

Archived