What was your first hat drop.

Dibz

On the second day of me playing TF2, I found a Surgeon's Stethoscope. The next few days I found a Decal Tool and a paint (can't remember which one). About a week later, I found a Surgeon's Stahlhelm.

SO LUCKY!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the snaggle when it was actually a good hat.

tbt i was looking to buy one for a while at that time. I was trying to save up 2 ref (which was a big thing) and all of a sudden i found it c:

my first expensive drop was a name tag which i traded to a friend for like 10 weps

My very first hat drop was a timeless topper and it was the very first drop that wasn't a weapon.  It took over a year to get.  One month latter a crate 40 dropped to me and someone tried to shark it off me.  shortly after that i started trading for fun

First hat drop was a Madame Dixie that I got in a Special Delivery server.

First hat craft was a Shooter's Sola Topi for the Sniper. Don't remember how I got it though, pretty sure it was the rebuild recipe.

I have also been a fan of the dixie!!

My first drop was a Towering Pillar of Hats, about 1.5 years ago.

Funny thing is, I was trying to buy this specific hat at the time.

I crafted it for the #1 Hurt Locher.

My first craft was a VRH.

My first hat was a  powdered practioner

most valuble item i've found was a crate #30 which I ended up selling for a fast learner when they were 1 key like a retard.

My first hat drop was a Chieftain's Challenge, which I got 1 week after I was given (yes, GIVEN) an Upgrade to Premium Gift. Since then, I've gotten a Made Man, which I sold for 2 refined, some third hat, and an El Jefe, which I added a reclaimed to buy an Uncraftable Merc's Pride Scarf.

My first hat craft was an Area 451, which was 2 refined at that time. I remember I tried to craft another hat but I forgot what I crafted. I'm pretty sure it was a normal craft hat, though.

My first hat drop was a Chieftain's Challenge, which I got 1 week after I was given (yes, GIVEN) an Upgrade to Premium Gift. 

Believe it or not, the upgrade to premium GIFT is designed to be a GIFT. As in, something you GIVE to a friend without expecting anything in return. I feel like we forgot that somewhere, which makes me sad. 

Believe it or not, the upgrade to premium GIFT is designed to be a GIFT. As in, something you GIVE to a friend without expecting anything in return. I feel like we forgot that somewhere, which makes me sad.

I know right.

Except the person that have me the UtPG was a complete stranger.

Archived