Pricing KS fabricators

Alen

So I recently took a weekly (more like monthly) look at my own BP and I noticed that two of my fabricators were ludicrously priced.

tddg.PNG.c2de7ee76a258a0b5f0e556f7d1aa157.PNG

On the left here is a spec KS Team Shine Third Degree Kit Fabricator.     And on the right, here, is a pro KS degreaser with the Fire Horns killstreaker with the Villanous Violet sheen. I'm confused on what's going on with the left and right side. Middle items are just extras I was just too lazy to be bothered to crop out. So why is the fabricator 17.51 keys? Is one of the prices a real chance to get keys?

It's prices based on the SCM, usually the lowest value available. 

So probably someone overpricing their Third Degree fabricator.

Looking at it now it's back to under a ref

8 hours ago, Koekoek19 said:

It's prices based on the SCM, usually the lowest value available. 

So probably someone overpricing their Third Degree fabricator.

Looking at it now it's back to under a ref

I see. But the thing is with the Pro KS one I have is that it's completely nonexistent on the market from what i've seen.

13 hours ago, Alen said:

I see. But the thing is with the Pro KS one I have is that it's completely nonexistent on the market from what i've seen.

Which is basically the moral of the story here: SCM values are not really reliable for specific killstreak kits and killstreaked weapons

Unfortunately, it's not really possible for third parties to distinguish the specific combinations of kit on the market, so while the lowest valued on the market might not be a FH Violet, it will take that as a base value.

Archived