The thing that really gets me roiled up.

Username Pessimist

I don't like people who simply cancel their trade offers to people just because they didn't accept fast as a bot--you're gonna get your item anyways, so what's the point. One of the main things I see in some sort of newer traders like me is impatience and how people expect the economy to be fast and get their items and profit ASAP. I believe some if not many of you guys have experienced this sort of thing.

Steam_2017-09-15_23-01-02.png

TBH, I don't even deal with person to person trading anymore. I might put up a buy order when there is good profit, but I don't send trade offers these days. It isn't just new traders. I am guessing they sent the offer but then found a bot to buy it from. If you have too much keys and metal lying around, you might end up using different metal and keys. Better to cancel than owning two.

I mean lets be real here.

If person A gets me the item instantly while person B is gonna take some time to accept the offer and they are both selling for the same price.

Obviously I'm going to send an offer to person A. Why should I sit waiting for someone to accept my offer when I don't have to. 

That is a waste of time.

Time is money.

Simple.

Archived