Archimedes #83

The Night Beyond

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096391407/inventory/#440_2_6131191393

So I managed to win this Archimedes #83 from an event on a trade server, and so far I have no idea how much this unique item is worth.

Seeing as how it's a craft number below 100, I'm sure enough that this is worth quite a bit, but I'm not entirely sure what to price this at.

Also, this item was crafted back in 2012 if that helps in any way or form.

Any help on pricing this item would be greatly appreciated.

8 ref or 16 ref, really not a good or high number, but you can try going for a key I guess 

if it was 100,50,10 or 1 through 5 those would be like 1 key to 10 keys or more depending on the hat 

14 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

8 ref or 16 ref, really not a good or high number, but you can try going for a key I guess 

if it was 100,50,10 or 1 through 5 those would be like 1 key to 10 keys or more depending on the hat 

8 ref, 16 ref, or a key? Not sure what you have in mind out of those three. Ill leave this topic open for any other suggestions.

2 hours ago, Rosalina said:

I don't really agree here...

I'm talking about archimedes, not all items in general. Out of my 1.5 k hours in TF2 that's the second low craft Archimedes i saw.

5 hours ago, Graatz said:

I'm talking about archimedes, not all items in general. Out of my 1.5 k hours in TF2 that's the second low craft Archimedes i saw.

I am aware you were talking about the archimedes. I am saying it's not a particularly rare craft number.  I've seen tons of them. Hours in tf2 are meaningless. 

2 hours ago, Rosalina said:

I am aware you were talking about the archimedes. I am saying it's not a particularly rare craft number.  I've seen tons of them. Hours in tf2 are meaningless. 

If it helps, the craft number is even in the actual name of the cosmetic itself.

2 minutes ago, The Night Beyond said:

If it helps, the craft number is even in the actual name of the cosmetic itself.

Yes @Rosalina knows this but I can assure you its not going to be worth 3 keys 

30 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Yes @Rosalina knows this but I can assure you its not going to be worth 3 keys 

I never implied that It would be 3 keys or over. However I'm still open to other suggestions.

11 hours ago, Graatz said:

You know I was one of the original craft # collectors (i collected even in 2012), right?   I have also owned over 30 different craft #1 items at various points in time, lol. Check my inventory, it's basically nothing but crap i am too lazy to give away, genuines and craft #s. I know how craft #s work.

8 hours ago, Rosalina said:

You know I was one of the original craft # collectors (i collected even in 2012)

Didn't know that. Extra question : is there any way that Bobsplosion would sell any of his #1s?

Probably can get two keys outta it depending on competition. I sold a low craft strange heat of winter for like 3 keys more than base price and a low craft scout Misc for 2 keys.

Archived