Best Crate to open

NLMikeyy

If what you're aiming for is a good unusual then you should try opening crates #21, #24 and #25 (they have the best payback out of the older crates, 19 used to be a good crate, but grenade was re-released recently).

Other crates that you might open as well would be #31, #33, #38 and #42 - but the chances of getting a good unusual out of those is significantly lower

25 is the best imo, chance of 1st gen unusual and nearly everything else in the crate gives you back approx 0.5 keys back (with the exception of the 2 hats) and the s.flaregun is approx 1 key.

The other unboxable stranges are also on the rise as well

If you aim for unusuals and can risk -> #1 , #13 and #14

If you aim for unusuals and dont want to risk -> #20 , #25 and #21

If you aim for good regular crate unboxes -> #42 and #77 (Risky)

25 is the best imo, chance of 1st gen unusual and nearly everything else in the crate gives you back approx 0.5 keys back (with the exception of the 2 hats) and the s.flaregun is approx 1 key.

The other unboxable stranges are also on the rise as well

Only choose from crate 25 and below. If you are unusual hunting.

You should never unbox any crate, except ones that have just been released. For a few days after release their contents have a much better return than any other crate, and for about a week they still have better margins than any old crates.

I lost several 1000$ through unboxing, don't do it.

If you are that desperate to unbox an unusual go for #20-25 since <19 crates are less attractive due the paint sale.

• 6 months later...

I bought crate #25 and key from the Steam Community Market, when I opened it I got Circling Peace Sign Hetman's Headpiece

You should never unbox any crate, except ones that have just been released. For a few days after release their contents have a much better return than any other crate, and for about a week they still have better margins than any old crates.

He has the right to unbox ya know so let him be if he loses lots of cash i blame the guy who did not like this post

I bought crate #25 and key from the Steam Community Market, when I opened it I got Circling Peace Sign Hetman's Headpiece

aezco.jpg

Archived