Adding a price search to classified listings?

HermanoWayne

Hello, I've been playing TF2 for a while, trading most of my time on the game. I've been using backpack.tf since I've found out about it, which was a while ago. I think it would be a cool idea to search for items at a certain listed price, or in a certain price range, for example, If i wanted to find something for sale at 3.00 ref, exactly, I would be able to search 3.00 ref in the search function and it would output all items for sale at that price, or i could also additionally limit the search by quality and such so I only get a strange hat at 3.00 ref, or if I had a range i could search 3.00-4.00 ref. I think this would be a great addition to the website and would provide a lot more utility to the classified listings.

46 minutes ago, HermanoWayne said:

Hello, I've been playing TF2 for a while, trading most of my time on the game. I've been using backpack.tf since I've found out about it, which was a while ago. I think it would be a cool idea to search for items at a certain listed price, or in a certain price range, for example, If i wanted to find something for sale at 3.00 ref, exactly, I would be able to search 3.00 ref in the search function and it would output all items for sale at that price, or i could also additionally limit the search by quality and such so I only get a strange hat at 3.00 ref, or if I had a range i could search 3.00-4.00 ref. I think this would be a great addition to the website and would provide a lot more utility to the classified listings.

This is already a feature

599cfcf8cb1bc_ScreenShot2017-08-22at11_56_20PM.thumb.png.ed478b174a5df0d0d21180a155b1dc77.png

To do an advanced search hit the 3 dots symbol next to the search icon.