2 Weeks not a single offer?

Zcrab

I have had a Strange Specialized Killstreak Scattergun up for trade for about 2 weeks now, but it has yet to even get an offer.

Why? The only good reason is the custom: (Australium) Scattergun, but does that really mean anything?

If you would wondering about the trade then: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17249216 This one only has 20 hours, but i had another one up for about 2 weeks with no offer either. Can anyone tell me why, and how i might get more offers?

I have had a Strange Specialized Killstreak Scattergun up for trade for about 2 weeks now, but it has yet to even get an offer.

Why? The only good reason is the custom: (Australium) Scattergun, but does that really mean anything?

If you would wondering about the trade then: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17249216 This one only has 20 hours, but i had another one up for about 2 weeks with no offer either. Can anyone tell me why, and how i might get more offers?

Make your trade short and simple, Too much glitter everywhere and people would take one look at the trade and move on. You simply have way to much text in your notes, when you're buying from trades and someone has massive walls and walls of coloured text for one item, do you pause to read it and dig for the b/o unless it's a rare unusual? If you're like everyone else you would simply go to another trade

"Selling my Strange Specialized Killstreak Scattergun!

Sheen: Mean Green

B/O: 7 Keys" 

would surffice, the remaining walls and walls of coloured text isnt nessesary

maybe put up a specialized kit / fabricator on the right ?

Maybe, but doesen't thoose go for 3-6 Ref?

Make your trade short and simple, Too much glitter everywhere and people would take one look at the trade and move on. You simply have way to much text in your notes, when you're buying from trades and someone has massive walls and walls of coloured text for one item, do you pause to read it and dig for the b/o unless it's a rare unusual? If you're like everyone else you would simply go to another trade

"Selling my Strange Specialized Killstreak Scattergun!

Sheen: Mean Green

B/O: 7 Keys" 

would surffice, the remaining walls and walls of coloured text isnt nessesary

I did with the first, though with colored text

Maybe reduce your price and remove the custom name.

The price is what most others do, but i might remove the name

Maybe, but doesen't thoose go for 3-6 Ref?

I did with the first, though with colored text

The price is what most others do, but i might remove the name

no, just place on the right to attrac more buyers. They'll notice quicker that it's specialized.

Remove the name. To me (and I bet others) the trade post screams scammer.

Aside from that as ♠Derpeh♤ said, your trade is just an awful and eye hurting (too much color) wall of text.

EDIT: Its not even an AUS weapon. You can get a perma ban for that. I have banned for that, its a type of scam. Good thing the real name is there so people can't mistaken it like before. 

And what is with the long list, theres no point in it. Make a separate trade for buying the botkillers. And you can leave the botkillers on the side but make them strange. So that you show there is interest in them but not scare away people with a list. 

lets face it, killstreak stuff is ridiculously hard to sell, just be persistent and keep at it. also, throwing out some offers on other people's trades would be good too

Archived