How do you find killstreak kits in classifieds?

Koops

I'm not sure if im missing something REALLY basic but I can't seem to figure out how I can search for a specific killstreak kit in classifieds.

I know if I already had the kit I could mouse over it and then select the classified link which would generate the url required, but without that how do you search for a specific kit?

The item filter doesn't allow for anything beyond "kit" and non craftable. Using a class limit of demo for example doesn't work.

I'm not sure if im missing something REALLY basic but I can't seem to figure out how I can search for a specific killstreak kit in classifieds.

I know if I already had the kit I could mouse over it and then select the classified link which would generate the url required, but without that how do you search for a specific kit?

The item filter doesn't allow for anything beyond "kit" and non craftable. Using a class limit of demo for example doesn't work.

Fabricators: http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/id/528ee09f4dd7b83c7f8b4567

Kits: http://backpack.tf/classifieds/search/id/528ec1f94cd7b85e548b4567

um. That just takes me to the same list I found earlier using the filters which results in 400+ listings. 

Not exactly what I was hoping for as it takes 10+ minutes to go though all the listings and even then you might miss some ones that you were interested in.

Try and do it like a user would. 

1. They'd click on "trades" and then the "classified listing" link at the top of any backpack.tf page.

2. Click the "show filters" button.

3. Put in "kit" into item and "craftable-no" into the quality section.

4. Put in .... xxxxx into ...xxxxx click search.

Its number 4 I am trying to figure out. Giving direct URL links to items is, for all intents, useless. Are people supposed to come to this thread to find the link to them? 

Is this a feature that doesn't exist yet?

um. That just takes me to the same list I found earlier using the filters which results in 400+ listings.

Not exactly what I was hoping for as it takes 10+ minutes to go though all the listings and even then you might miss some ones that you were interested in.

Try and do it like a user would.

1. They'd click on "trades" and then the "classified listing" link at the top of any backpack.tf page.

2. Click the "show filters" button.

3. Put in "kit" into item and "craftable-no" into the quality section.

4. Put in .... xxxxx into ...xxxxx click search.

Its number 4 I am trying to figure out. Giving direct URL links to items is, for all intents, useless. Are people supposed to come to this thread to find the link to them?

Is this a feature that doesn't exist yet?

There is currently no feature to search for specific kits. If you want to, you can press Ctrl + F, type in the name of the weapon you want the kit for, then just flip through the classifieds.

There is currently no feature to search for specific kits. If you want to, you can press Ctrl + F, type in the name of the weapon you want the kit for, then just flip through the classifieds.

Thanks. That's all I needed to know ;)

I have added a filter for the recpie target in the filters window. If you go to classifieds, you can specify a specific target item ( this is how recipes work ). If you put for example, loose cannon as the target item, you will get all the kit/fabricator/strangifiers related to that item. But you can also limit your search to kits, if you specify kit as the item.

Archived