Keys. What is the best price to sell keys in Marketplace.tf?

unanormal

Hi all friends. Sorry for my bad English.

My question is the following. I want to sell several keys in Matketplace.tf, but I do not know what the recommended price is. I've tried looking at the price chart, but it just lets me see the last 30 days.

I have given the "Autoprice" button and it has been priced at $2.16. But I think it's a very high price (I do not know if it's a very high price since I can not look at the price chart for previous months).

So my question is:

What is the price for which you can usually get to sell the keys in Marketplace.tf?

At what price do you recommend that I sell the keys? Maybe $2.10? Could it be sold for $2.16 (Autoprice)?

And another question. Is the Marketplace Safe? Is it advisable to put on sale for example 400 keys at a time, or is it better to put 50 each time until they are sold?

Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

30 minutes ago, Happysedits said:

Check the lowest sellers, people aren't going to buy for 2.10 if there are people selling for 2.04, always use the low sellers price I guess if you wanna sell it quickly https://marketplace.tf/items/5021;6/Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

And yes, marketplace.tf is 100% safe.

Thank you for your reply friend. I think I understand. But is it possible that they sell a little more expensive at some time of the year? Or are they only sold in the $ 2.04 to $ 2.08 range throughout the year?

Has anyone sold or knows someone who has managed to sell keys for more money? Is that I only have as reference the last 30 days in the price chart.

Thanks again.

1 minute ago, unanormal said:

Thank you for your reply friend. I think I understand. But is it possible that they sell a little more expensive at some time of the year? Or are they only sold in the $ 2.04 to $ 2.08 range throughout the year?

Has anyone sold or knows someone who has managed to sell keys for more money? Is that I only have as reference the last 30 days in the price chart.

Thanks again.

I dont think its going to raise, paypal market (which is unsafe) sells at lower anyway