Can't leave a trust rating on Spycrab Runner

TeknoSquirrel  trade.tf

Do you have any proof of them saying, "I will Spycrab against you and the winner will receive my two keys."?

If not, then there's a good chance that nothing can be done.

There is an issue with backpack.tf trust ratings right now because of the new site update. The developers are working on the issue. 

as what apple said,need to wait for sometime.you can keep trying but you should show the part of where you and the runner agreed to do this spycrab

4 hours ago, SpotlightR said:

Do you have any proof of them saying, "I will Spycrab against you and the winner will receive my two keys."?

If not, then there's a good chance that nothing can be done.

Vatican City has a plugin where you type !crab while in the trade and it confirms that it's a spycrab and spams the chat with the crab progress.

11 hours ago, TeknoSquirrel trade.tf said:

Vatican City has a plugin where you type !crab while in the trade and it confirms that it's a spycrab and spams the chat with the crab progress.

That doesn't matter. Some people crab for fun. Even if there was a wager, you could be making up the amount.

You need proof of him agreeing to Spycrab for 2 keys.

On 30/07/2017 at 5:50 PM, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

hes clearly an alt lmao 

Pretty sure I said that in the video, I even had the histories for the keys saved in case he traded them back to his main but he sold them to a bot and has a private bp now :P

36 minutes ago, TeknoSquirrel trade.tf said:

Pretty sure I said that in the video, I even had the histories for the keys saved in case he traded them back to his main but he sold them to a bot and has a private bp now :P

No but im saying, why would u crab with someone who is clearly an alt

• 1 month later...

the best place to do crabs is in the harpoon gaming server.they have a plugin system when you make the agreement on how much you wish to wager and how many crabs to win or lose.they have their own website to make a report of a scam

2 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

the best place to do crabs is in the harpoon gaming server.they have a plugin system when you make the agreement on how much you wish to wager and how many crabs to win or lose.they have their own website to make a report of a scam

screenshot_459.thumb.png.d4fb86fd784a81197d86b7ab26c92aa3.png

Archived