Free SFM Posters for Summer! Taking Requests for Free!

SEV.WhyIsThisAName

Hey guys! During the mid-summer I want to stay as pro-active as possible and perhaps giving you guys a new wallpaper or profile picture! The TF2 Community is dying as I have realized so it would be a miracle if I can get 100+ requests! HAHA

Details must be provided for SFM Poster Request:

- Team (Red/Blue)

- Class of character (or if you want multiple or all classes in the poster)

- Cosmetics (if it's unusual, please note it down and also tell me the effect)

- Weapon (willing to also do weapon skins as well but I'll have to figure things out)

- Pose (what do you want your character to do in the poster?)

- Map or background color

- Special effects (lighting and other things)

This is absolutely free! Check all of my past artworks here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/whyisthisaname/images/

You don't have to tip me, but I highly appreciate any kind of tip offer! ^_^
Trade URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=146814000&token=Achblsh7

Want to learn to SFM? Watch my videos about SFM Art Tutorials! For absolutely free!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7i9iPCjTRoqsqaUYC76BJA

It's been long since I've requested one of these. 

Class: Red pyro

Cosmetics: Circling hearts attendant, catastrophic companions, dead of night (Light version)

Weapons: festive flare gun on the left hand and festive shotgun on the right

Posed semi squat, with left hand pointing at the ground while right hand going over the left shoulder shooting behind him

I would also like a burning blue scout covering his face on the floor where the flare gun is pointing at and a rocket jumping blue soldier in the distance where the shotgun is pointing.

If it is possible, I would also want daffodil discharge on the right eye and violet flames on the left, to match with the dual wielding secondaries

Map: any will do, choose one you see fit

Team: Blue

Class: Soldier

Cosmetics: Lucky Shot, Mistaken November, Orange Dead of Night (Dark Style and Hide Grenades)

Weapons: Carbonado Rocket Launcher

Pose: Rocket jumping

Map: Upward

Lighting: I will leave this to your discretion

Thank you!

-Team: Blue

- Class of character: Sniper

- Cosmetics: It's A Secret To Everybody Masters Yellow Belt & Poisoned Shadows Cold Killer

- Weapon: Stock Sniper Rifle

- Pose: A Thumbs up with his left hand and the sniper rifle in his right hand would be amazing! (maybe use the wave taunt pose? and manipulate the thumb if possible)

- Map: Coldfront anywhere near some trees would work

- Special effects: A darkish light setting would be great

Thanks heaps!

I had a cool idea...

http://loadout.tf/?class=Spy&id[]=361&id[]=287-101&id[]=936&id[]=15096&id[]=undefined

Team: RED

Class: Spy

Cosmetics: Unusual Noh Mercy (Burning Flames) , Spine Chilling Skull (Team Spirit Painted [RED]), Exorcizor

Weapons: Unusual Stabbed to Hell Knife [Hot Effect] (OR Aussie Knife and Aussie Ambie)

Pose: Cigarette taunt

Map: ctf_hellfire   (Near the Lava)

Special Effects: Something like streaks of red light, or red splatters. not too sure. similar to what u did here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578550311

THANK YOU 

4 hours ago, Noot ♥ said:

It's been long since I've requested one of these. 

Class: Red pyro

Cosmetics: Circling hearts attendant, catastrophic companions, dead of night (Light version)

Weapons: festive flare gun on the left hand and festive shotgun on the right

Posed semi squat, with left hand pointing at the ground while right hand going over the left shoulder shooting behind him

I would also like a burning blue scout covering his face on the floor where the flare gun is pointing at and a rocket jumping blue soldier in the distance where the shotgun is pointing.

If it is possible, I would also want daffodil discharge on the right eye and violet flames on the left, to match with the dual wielding secondaries

Map: any will do, choose one you see fit

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1079775083

This is one of the hardest requests I've done for people! Sorry if it doesn't meet your expectations!

Please do this for me... I'll tip you a few ref and a +rep

class: blue scout

nether trail prehistoric pullover

airborne attire

messengers mail bag (both from rainy day case)

Weapon: pro killstreak lugermorph (deadly daffodil and hypno beam)

map: (can you do custom maps? If so, do neonheights. If not, please do snowy coast next to the final point (the UFO))

pose: facing the right

also, do I have permission to use your art after I pay you?

8 hours ago, Fish Tacos said:

Team: Blue

Class: Soldier

Cosmetics: Lucky Shot, Mistaken November, Orange Dead of Night (Dark Style and Hide Grenades)

Weapons: Carbonado Rocket Launcher

Pose: Rocket jumping

Map: Upward

Lighting: I will leave this to your discretion

Thank you!

I would have preferred if you made a more complex request! 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1080297790

I'm sorry about the Dead of Night, there was a model problem with it and when I applied the paint it would look very weird... Please forgive me! ;-;

5 hours ago, SEV.WhyIsThisAName said:

I would have preferred if you made a more complex request! 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1080297790

I'm sorry about the Dead of Night, there was a model problem with it and when I applied the paint it would look very weird... Please forgive me! ;-;

Don't worry about the Dead of Night. It looks great!  Sorry for the simple request, I just wanted a poster that looked clean and simple to match the look of the loadout.  You did a great job!

team: red

classes: scout+demoman

cosmetics: (scout painted white fed-fightin fedora, airborne attire andwhite bruiser's bandana) (demoman unusual timewarp carouse's capotain painted orange, bruiser's bandana painted orange and whiskey bib painted orange)

weapons: (scout killer bee scattergun) (demoman yop shelf grenade launcher)

pose: scout and demo back to back fighting 

map: steel point E

i will tip if you do a good job i understand this is hard to do but gl

(Profile Picture)

- Team: Red

- Class: Scout 

- Cosmetics: Unusual Flipped Trilby (Dead Presidents), Max's Severed Head and The Essential Accessories. (Everything colored black)

- Weapon. Festive Scattergun.

- Pose: Camera angle from above with scout jumping upwards (Looking into the camera). 

- Map or background color: A map with snow in the background.

- Special effects: You need to be able to see whats in the background but make it a little blurry (Not scout of course).

Thank you!

Team: Red

Class: Heavy

Cosmetics: Unusual Football Helmet (Searing Plasma), Weight Room Warmer (Painted Australium Gold) and the Jungle Booty.

Weapon: Carbonado Botkiller Minigun Mk.I.

Pose: Defending the capture point shooting minigun.

Map: on koth_suijin.

Lighting/Special Effects: Basic light

Thank you!

On 7/18/2017 at 4:19 PM, Blackest Jesus said:

-Team: Blue

- Class of character: Sniper

- Cosmetics: It's A Secret To Everybody Masters Yellow Belt & Poisoned Shadows Cold Killer

- Weapon: Stock Sniper Rifle

- Pose: A Thumbs up with his left hand and the sniper rifle in his right hand would be amazing! (maybe use the wave taunt pose? and manipulate the thumb if possible)

- Map: Coldfront anywhere near some trees would work

- Special effects: A darkish light setting would be great

Thanks heaps!

hello! 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1082816378

On 7/18/2017 at 4:26 PM, Money said:

I had a cool idea...

http://loadout.tf/?class=Spy&id[]=361&id[]=287-101&id[]=936&id[]=15096&id[]=undefined

Team: RED

Class: Spy

Cosmetics: Unusual Noh Mercy (Burning Flames) , Spine Chilling Skull (Team Spirit Painted [RED]), Exorcizor

Weapons: Unusual Stabbed to Hell Knife [Hot Effect] (OR Aussie Knife and Aussie Ambie)

Pose: Cigarette taunt

Map: ctf_hellfire   (Near the Lava)

Special Effects: Something like streaks of red light, or red splatters. not too sure. similar to what u did here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578550311

THANK YOU 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1083060451

One of the best pictures I have ever made! Thanks for the amazing idea! I loved the concept and the loadout set that you provided, it felt that each one of them fit together like a hand in a glove!

Can't do unusual weapons (SORRY!!!) but I did the skin for the knife and changed the cigarette taunt pose slightly to make the knife fit in with the picture. If you have any complaints, make sure you msg me ASAP!

1 hour ago, SEV.WhyIsThisAName said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1083060451

One of the best pictures I have ever made! Thanks for the amazing idea! I loved the concept and the loadout set that you provided, it felt that each one of them fit together like a hand in a glove!

Can't do unusual weapons (SORRY!!!) but I did the skin for the knife and changed the cigarette taunt pose slightly to make the knife fit in with the picture. If you have any complaints, make sure you msg me ASAP!

THIS IS AMAZING, no complaints at all! :D Turned out way better than i could have imagined!! Only request, is it OK if I use this as my profile picture? I'll credit you in my bio

Can you make those valve portraits for tf2 

if you can then do this for scout 

El jefe, Summer shades (painted white) and brown painted Air borne attire or a Flapjack 

Nevermind

Team Red

- Class: Pyro. Can I get Zenyatta from OW too?

- Cosmetics: Cute suit, Dead of night (Dark - hide grenades), Handyman's handle (effect: Disco beatdown)

- Weapon: Australium Axtinguisher 

- Pose: Running into battle, brandishing the axe (with Zen following him to the right)

- Map: Kong King

- Special effects: If it is possible, can you add Zenyatta's orb of harmony to Pyro:

Thanks, and I'll tip you once it's done :D

On 2017-07-18 at 7:54 AM, SEV.WhyIsThisAName said:

Team Blue

- Class of character Demoman

- Cosmetics Unusual Stormin' Norman (Demonflame), All-Father and Dangersquare Too?

- Weapon Sticky Jumper 

- Pose Fly through the air holding the sticky jumper in an epic way 

- Map or background color DeGrootKeep

- Special effects Tornado Pro KS. (5 Kills, Agonzing Emerald if you can), sparkles around in the picture and a bit faded lightning

Thanks in forehand!

• 4 weeks later...

Team: Red

Class: Scout

Hats: Snowwing, Cadet Visor, Tesla Coil Phononaut

Weapon: Spec. ks mean green batsaber, villainous violet night terror scatter FN, the C.A.P.P.E.R. ,any one of those

Pose: Surprise me!

Map: Surprise me!

Special Effects: Surprise me!

Thanks in advance!

- Team-Red

- Class of character-Soldier

- Cosmetic- Team Spirit painted Crone's Dome, Antarctic Parka and Lord Cockswain's Muzzle and Pipe. 

- Weapon-Just a rocket launcher- Smalltown Bringdown Festive, if you can do skins.

- Pose- Shooting someone midair, with like a backside view

- Map or background color- For map, probably Process middle. If you want a background, just do red.

- Special effects- Whatever you feel like doing.

hello,i know i came late but i want this following poster

Classes: soldier

Team: blu

Hats:ground control(lime)

dead of night(lime)

the all father (lime)

Unusual Effects (if any):none

other effects:agonizing emerald tornado coming from his eyes

and the agonizing emerald effect shining on the festive brain candy rocket launcher(factory new)

Pose: the soldier drinking his coffee (in the fresh brewed victory taunt) on a huge pile of dead enemies (just like in meet the medic one) while some medics are praising him, and with a small grin on the soldier's face.while he is leaning on his festive brain candy rocket launcher(factory new) that has the agonizing emerald sheen showing on it and the tornado/agonizing emerald skillstreaker showing on his face .with two backwoods boomstick shotguns(factory new) and a half zatoichi hanging on his back.

Additional Information please add explosions/bullets,and a dark/serious war themed background. 

Purpose :its personal for my steam profile  :D 

PS:the tf2 community will NEVER die, even though a ton of community heads are announcing such news and explaining their point.

another PS:I tipped you a refined metal for you even though it is nothing in comparison to your amazing job/art.

thank you.

-LE LENNY FACE

Archived