What is the smallest thing Valve can do that will crash the economy?

CheddarZX

Nothing.

No updates, no announcements, no blog posts. Total silence and inactivity. Not even so much as a bug patch.

That'd probably do it.

That's pretty big.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ban users that sell items for money.

They tried; at one point everyone pretty much stopped mentioning cash/paypal/usd/$/etc... in chat since it was getting valves attention (at the time i had actually done several deals through other chat systems--i.e. Instant messenger). 

Make earbuds an all-time promotional item. Now everyone with a Mac can get buds for the rest of the time remaining in the world!

Make a new item called "Unusualizer" which can be obtained the same way as Stragifiers (trough Chemistry sets), and its Chemistry set can be found in random drops at the same rate of the Strangifier Chemistry sets. And you're able to use the "Unusualizer" in any cosmetic item you want.

Or: Make it an item similar on the Mann Co. Store.

Price: $99.99

Use: Creates a random unusual.

No need to waste 100$ on only 40 keys!

if had 3 dupes explain plz.

They used to delete all duped items, that's where the *DUPED MEANS LOWER PRICE* bullshit came into place, it literally means nothing anymore since valve no longer deletes dupes.

They used to delete all duped items, that's where the *DUPED MEANS LOWER PRICE* bullshit came into place, it literally means nothing anymore since valve no longer deletes dupes.

Yeah well i am talking about deleting all dupes, support duped items to.

Yeah well i am talking about deleting all dupes, support duped items to.

Ahh, that would still be pretty big thought.

Lower the price of keys in the store.  Ripple of damage, unusual and rare stranges value is derived from this device which controls the rate new items are introduced, also it would undermine a central component of the economy, and once faith is lost, why would people spend real money on it anymore.  

Lower the price of keys in the store.  Ripple of damage, unusual and rare stranges value is derived from this device which controls the rate new items are introduced, also it would undermine a central component of the economy, and once faith is lost, why would people spend real money on it anymore.  

Free keys or to discount keys for a while. 

Not a small thing and Valve has not incentive to do that.

Archived