is sharking a bannable offense?

XenSakura

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 7:56 PM, V1nce said:

thats not a shark.

Saying its (literally) 'worth' 80 keys is technically correct- skin price + sticker price.

That doesn't mean it'll sell for 80 keys though.

Ok let's just say it like this. If you added paints onto a hat then convinced someone that it was the paint price + hat price, wouldn't that be sharking? No one pays for the full price of the paint, while he said "overall, it's worth 80 keys enough for your 50 key unusual" it's still a scam, using one key to buy a 50 key unusual. If this isn't a scam, then define a scam.

2 hours ago, Mew2! said:

Ok let's just say it like this. If you added paints onto a hat then convinced someone that it was the paint price + hat price, wouldn't that be sharking? No one pays for the full price of the paint, while he said "overall, it's worth 80 keys enough for your 50 key unusual" it's still a scam, using one key to buy a 50 key unusual. If this isn't a scam, then define a scam.

Do more research next time instead of blindly believing a random person's word.

On 7/15/2017 at 4:44 PM, SpotlightR said:

Do more research next time instead of blindly believing a random person's word.

I know that I should've, but shouldn't he still be banned?

5 hours ago, Mew2! said:

I know that I should've, but shouldn't he still be banned?

By admitting that you should've done more research instead of trusting a random person's word like Spotlight said you essentially admitted to this being your fault. I don't think he will be banned.

12 hours ago, ѕιи said:

By admitting that you should've done more research instead of trusting a random person's word like Spotlight said you essentially admitted to this being your fault. I don't think he will be banned.

But he's still a sharked. Something needs to be done about him

• 3 months later...
On 7/18/2017 at 11:04 PM, Mew2! said:

But he's still a sharked. Something needs to be done about him

i know this is a very old reply but sorry,nothing can be done.it is your fault.people here have given you the best answer rather than the toxic answers you'd get from the steam discussion.you just need to move on and be very careful

Archived