Unusual Pricing Event Sign-up thread.

Teeny Tiny Cat

Speaking of which, does this mean some mini suggestions may also occur given we're dealing with heavily outdated unusuals?

It'll be fun to try something new besides the niche market I usually target hoho 

Put me down o/

hi lila o/ spotlight o/

USA - PST 

I'd like to sign up! Very new to suggesting, still a white belt, but excited to learn through this event!

Not sure how the team setup works, I would like to participate but will be out of town from the 6th on (unable to participate 6 - 8). If that is no help, then don't worry about it; if there is still a spot for me I'll take it!

*Opps, forgot to include location, US East Coast (EST)

17 hours ago, lmk445 said:

Speaking of which, does this mean some mini suggestions may also occur given we're dealing with heavily outdated unusuals?

100% in every 3rd-6th suggestion

19 hours ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

You're welcome to join if you would like to, it's a good way to learn as you will be teamed with experienced suggesters.

Is having premium something which is essential to suggesting?  And how are teams formed?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Shady trade.tf said:

Is having premium something which is essential to suggesting?  And how are teams formed?

No, we'll put 1-2 premium users on each team to ensure every team has access. Mods are also happy to give you histories on request for suggestions.

Teams will be formed by mods to ensure there's a mix of experienced and new suggesters on each team.

Just now, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

No, we'll put 1-2 premium users on each team to ensure every team has access. Mods are also happy to give you histories on request for suggestions.

Teams will be formed by mods to ensure there's a mix of experienced and new suggesters on each team.

Ok I'm in. UK region. 

I should be available during that time, but if something comes up I'll let you know if that's okay. 

I've been away for a while, pardon me, but what's Discord again?

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, lmk445 said:

I should be available during that time, but if something comes up I'll let you know if that's okay. 

I've been away for a while, pardon me, but what's Discord again?

It's a chat and voice program. You don't need to use voice but you will need to join and use the chat to communicate with your team: https://discordapp.com/invite/j7cMkGF

2 hours ago, Teeny Tiny Cat said:

It's a chat and voice program. You don't need to use voice but you will need to join and use the chat to communicate with your team: https://discordapp.com/invite/j7cMkGF

we can form our own discord server to talk with our team like last time, right? Also, when do we learn teams?

As an "experienced" suggester, sign me up. ᵇᵒᵒᵒʳᶰ ᶦᶰ ᵈᵃ ᵁ⁻ᴷ

Unusuals are pretty cheap, right?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, HarryG said:

we can form our own discord server to talk with our team like last time, right? Also, when do we learn teams?

You can if you want but you'll have a channel on ours and all members must be in our discord to be allocated to groups.

You also can't get MVP or mod's choice prizes if you don't conduct your communication somewhere we can actually see.

• Administrators

Since the moderators are creating the teams, could the participants possibly make a list of preferred teammates that could be taken into consideration when team comps are being made?

3 minutes ago, ѕιи said:

Since the moderators are creating the teams, could the participants possibly make a list of preferred teammates that could be taken into consideration when team comps are being made?

You can request to work with people as mentioned in the main post, but there's no guarantee you'll end up with them. 

Sign me up pls. I can get premium and im from France.

I've done 100+ suggestions so i know how it works a bit.

Cheers.

I'd like to join, I have lots of spare time

I'm a new to this but I think this will help in the future

I live in the WIB Time Zone