Level 0 Vintages

MaliciousMango

I know these used to be a thing, anyone have any idea what they're worth now? I just came across two and now I'm curious, not that I'd ever sell them anyways. Also does anyone know which vintages are possible to acquire in level 0?

According the TF2 wiki: "Ambassador â€“ Axtinguisher â€“ Backburner â€“ Blutsauger â€“ Bonk! Atomic Punch â€“ Cloak and Dagger â€“ Dead Ringer â€“ Flare Gun â€“ Force-A-Nature â€“ Huntsman â€“ Jarate â€“ Killing Gloves of Boxing â€“ Kritzkrieg â€“ Natascha â€“ Razorback â€“ Sandman â€“ Sandvich â€“ Ãœbersaw" are weapons available at level 0.

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Item_levels

I think any vintage hat has the chance of getting level 0 as well, might be wrong on that though.

18 ref or higher

depends on the seller really, I know one owner who owns a Level 0 Vintage Sandvich

Lol were you talking about me darkmind?

I personally bought my level 0 sandvich for a key. Don't know how much they normally go for though, depends on who you're trying to sell it to or buy it off of I guess.

According the TF2 wiki: "Ambassador â€“ Axtinguisher â€“ Backburner â€“ Blutsauger â€“ Bonk! Atomic Punch â€“ Cloak and Dagger â€“ Dead Ringer â€“ Flare Gun â€“ Force-A-Nature â€“ Huntsman â€“ Jarate â€“ Killing Gloves of Boxing â€“ Kritzkrieg â€“ Natascha â€“ Razorback â€“ Sandman â€“ Sandvich â€“ Ãœbersaw" are weapons available at level 0.

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Item_levels

I think any vintage hat has the chance of getting level 0 as well, might be wrong on that though.

Any hat that was released before the Classless Update to be exact. The Classless Update changed the leveling system from 0-100 to 1-100, so any hat that was released afterwards (like the Modest Pile of Hat) can only be obtained with level 1-100.