The new crate.

F  CHARLIE

Anthals blog shows that a new crate has been added to the schema. The Strong Box. It is unlikely that it is the next select/salvage crate as it is listed as being an event crate. Thoughts?

salvaged event crate plz. rare crate drop, only available for 2 weeks, will disappear after

Sell my pallets for 4 keys each baby.

I hope it's not filled with ugly re-skin hats

or ugly hats that attempt to emulate older hats

or ugly hats in genaral

You Know what? How about no hats and some GOOD strange weapons

I hope it's not filled with ugly re-skin hats

or ugly hats that attempt to emulate older hats

or ugly hats in genaral

You Know what? How about no hats and some GOOD strange weapons

There we go. Valve intros new weapons that are not in drop system, better than stock and is only in this crate and are strange.

It could be related to James McVinnies video End of the Line since Valve is releasing a Community made update corresponding to the release of the video.

Please no more robo shit

Also, there is very little in the workshop that I acceptable. What I would like to see is few items in few crates. More than select crates but you get the idea.

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=211074185

My guess is that it will be robo hats, and ugly ones at that

Also, wasn't the items from the end of the line update speculated to be released during December?

The original release for the video was December/January but it got pushed back after Valve approached McVinnie about making it into a Community event.

I really hope the Strong Box isn't for another robo hat update. It was cool that Valve did a big update with a bunch of community made content, but boy did most of the item sucks. There's only like, 5 items from the update people seem to like and wear.

I don't understand why people are worried about robot hats. Those won't come out again since it was part of the Robot Boogaloo

Valve would have to have ran out of ideas to use the same event twice.

I don't understand why people are worried about robot hats. Those won't come out again since it was part of the Robot Boogaloo

Salvaged Craft 40, 50, 60. 

2013 Festives. 

Rust/Blood/Carbon/Diamond/SilverMk2/Gold Mk2 Botkillers. 

I'm pretty sure its safe to say they ran out of ideas long ago. 

Salvaged Craft 40, 50, 60. 

2013 Festives. 

Rust/Blood/Carbon/Diamond/SilverMk2/Gold Mk2 Botkillers. 

I'm pretty sure its safe to say they ran out of ideas long ago. 

I agree with Python.  There is a big difference between those items you mentioned and not having ideas.  Given what 2013 was like I don't know how you could say that.  Also,  Unless it meets a different goal Valve will likely not have a crate loaded with more Robo stuff or if it is it won't be like Bogaloo.

If the key comes out this week there will be less than 80,000 of these crates.  This leads me to believe that it will be a couple of weeks before the event.

Archived