Trump pulls America out of the Paris Climate Accord

Happysedits

The way you speak to me through your posts (which you like yourself btw wow) really shows how you try to provoke me into an aggresive response. Well tough luck for you I'm better than that.

At least I am the only one person in this thread to bother providing actual sources for my claims.

You're so fucking dense, oh my god. All of you climate change deniers claim to be the ones providing sources, the reasonable ones. He gives you a counter-argument, and you say he's flaming you, therefore his argument is incorrect. That's so mature, you're such an intellectual.

It's just a coincidence that CO2 emissions (by humans) have steadily increased over the years, while the temperature follows? Nooooo, it obviously can't be humans doing that, right? NASA has a liberal bias, after all.

But, people have been wrong before, so therefore scientists now are probably wrong too! Doesn't matter that we're in the most scientifically and technologically advanced time period in all of history, or that the top scientific institutions of today agree that climate change is influenced by humans.

Earth's climate goes in cycles! Therefore, human influence is negligible. That is of course, regardless that the temperature anomalies past the industrial age have gotten more pronounced. It's just that the Earth's cycles are speeding up faster!

Also, the Paris Accords is screwing over first world nations! We don't have enough money as is, and these countries want more leniency on emission levels until their economies are stable enough? Bullshit, I don't like that.

But, China isn't going to do anything about climate change until 2030! Regardless that it says that fucking nowhere in the actual agreement, the president must be correct.

Anyways, scientists obviously aren't correct about everything related to climate change, because they never are 100% correct. What is the problem with setting a goal to reduce emissions enough to stop a 2 degree rise in temperature? Even if you don't believe that humans influence climate change very much, there are PLENTY of downsides to fossil fuels as energy. 

And, I'm just taking your arguments and making you into a straw man. It's not even worth you responding to me, because I'm just trying to flame you, and I'm not actually providing real sources. I should just be more respectful, and mature.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is full of immaturity. and intellectual dishonesty. I suggest people who actually want to learn, go take a course on ecology.

13 hours ago, HermanoWayne said:

This thread is full of immaturity. and intellectual dishonesty. I suggest people who actually want to learn, go take a course on ecology.

Had it. Was mandatory for a degree in biochemistry  :P

That's nice, where did you study?

I took an ecology course during high school. My high school and a few other districts in my area had a program with WashU that outsourced courses for students to take if they chose to.

Except this is good for us since we would be the only ones paying for anything. People really just hear "climate" and "we arent helping" and instantly assume that trump is destroying the earth.

13 hours ago, k45k said:

Except this is good for us since we would be the only ones paying for anything. People really just hear "climate" and "we arent helping" and instantly assume that trump is destroying the earth.

... care to explain, because I don't see this statement making sense from either side of the debate ...