Words/Phrases that you hate

Discovery

"Just calm down"

-I was calm, now I'm not

"A n y w o r d t h a t i s w r i t t e n l i k e t h i s"

-Shit meme, please stop

• Like 1

"Free 50$ for CSGO" Get about 5-10 group invites weekly. 

Salt/Salty. Such a moronic term, especially when you say one negative thing in a match and people think you're absolutely enraged. 

I absolutely hate it when people say shit like fam or lowkey

while I don't really have any issue with people saying shit like retarded or cancer, I hate it when kids use it or the n word excessively to try and be edgy

I'm really not a fan of people using "raped" as a synonym to rekt or destroyed. Normalizing sexual assault like that just doesn't sit right with me.

There's not really a phrase or word I don't like hearing in English, but I can share one in my language.

"Putang ina mo." meaning "Your mother is a whore." 

I'm okay with the shortened versions my language has created (pota/putik as exclamations of surprise), but insulting each other's mothers goes too far.

"In my honest opinion" or "that's just my opinion" or whatever variant of that

There's a good chance that whatever precedes or succeeds it is just retardedly insane beyond reason.

I might understand this if Da Vinci came along, painted some masterpiece in front of me and I'm saying, "In my honest opinion, it's not too nice."

I say "That's just my opinion" cause I don't want the other person I'm talking with to think that I will hold onto that idea until my death.

It's an invitation to change my thoughts. "I believe in this and you are open to convincing me of otherwise."

I'm sorry to hear that everybody who has said this to you are the opposite kind of person.

"Putang ina mo." meaning "Your mother is a whore." 

I'm okay with the shortened versions my language has created (pota/putik as exclamations of surprise), but insulting each other's mothers goes too far.

I didn't realize you were a fellow Filipino. I would've put that phrase in my list as well because of how frequently thrown around it is in my school, but I omitted it because I thought no one could relate to it, even if I translated it.