Soulzz

I need help finding my shared_secret for my bot

Soulzz

I'm using backpack.tf bot. What should I use to find my shared secret. I'm using my ios to find it but I found the file it just hard to read it and I need to find a app to convert it into a readable file. Please help me as soon as possible thanks :)

Mengh.

One way is to do this: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/45995-guide-how-to-get-your-shared-secret-from-ios-device-steam-mobile/

Another way, I've found, is to first set up an Authenticator for account on Winauth and you can right click on the account and retrieve steam guard code as to get all the necessary details. This, however, may invoke a 15 day hold.

Soulzz

I don't want to use WInauth and marvonon's guide didnt work for me as same as the node script that brad pitt made

Axle Change

One way is to do this: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/45995-guide-how-to-get-your-shared-secret-from-ios-device-steam-mobile/

Another way, I've found, is to first set up an Authenticator for account on Winauth and you can right click on the account and retrieve steam guard code as to get all the necessary details. This, however, may invoke a 15 day hold.

iirc that method doesn't work anymore because steam patched it. There is some way to do it with fiddler that invokes the 15 day cooldown, or you can use the desktop authenticator.

Soulzz

I mean I tried the command option when you put plutil command but it didnt work

Soulzz

Sorry I wont do it again also the problem is solved but I have to change my auth so its gonna take a couple of weeks now :(