Today i traded for this key (pic below), is it worth more/less or same

Ice Demon

So, just as i said in title i traded for key http://prntscr.com/fc49l9 andwhen i opened my backpack.tf inventory i saw that it isnt craftable (and that key is from winter 2014). My question is: Is because of that worth more, less or same as regular key? Thanks!  :)  ;)

It's not really worth anything more. There are some key collectors, but they probably still wouldn't pay too much more for it.

There are a select few that are worth more than a key, but they are mostly in collectors bp's already.

• Like 2

I had few of those but never found a buyer for them, if you are really patient, you'll maybe get a few ref extra

• Like 2

I used to have like 40 of them, whenever I would add them to a trade the person would always be like "can you swap those with regular keys?"

it took like a week to swap them all out, so they're worth around the same

• 2 weeks later...
Oh dang that's $100 right there

​​It is the same price as regular keys unless you find a collector or someone who is willing to pay more. I don't think you can even use it not sure.

Oh dang that's $100 right there

​​It is the same price as regular keys unless you find a collector or someone who is willing to pay more. I don't think you can even use it not sure.

It still functions as a normal mann co key