How would you sell this unusual? Or exchange what item would you trade?

unanormal

Hi all friends. Sorry for my bad English.

I have this unusual hat:

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/El%20Jefe/Tradable/Craftable/44

I would like to get pure keys, but it seems to be a hard hat to sell. That's why I'd like to ask you what would be the easiest way to sell it.

Should I trade it for another hat with an easier sell effect? If so, what hat and effect would you recommend?

Do you know another way to sell the unusual hat?

I have thought about the community market, but it is difficult to sell it there. I suppose many of you have traded unusual and you know a lot on the subject.

If you could help me I'll be very grateful.

Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

EDIT: This is not my trading account. In my trading account I have my public profile. But I use this account to speak in the forums, because whenever I speak in this forum a lot of scammers send me many friend requests

First of all if you are planing on trading , i would suggest you to have a public backpack so that people can offer on your item as well. Since you have a private profile no wonder you are having trouble selling this hat and these are many ways to sell an unusual you can list them up on outpost,backpack,bazaar and wait for offers or you can go to trade servers and advertise your item or offer on  other people's items for cash you can try marketplace.tf , opskins or the community market but if you want pure you would rather need to wait if you don't want to quick sell.

First of all, make your backpack public. People can't even send you trade offers or find the item if it's private. 

Misty Skull is one of those effects which people either love or hate, so it might be a bit difficult sell.

There's a 2 month unsold in classifieds and 4 month unsold in OP at 130 keys, so it's definitely not worth that.

My ROUGH price estimate is around 100 keys. Ultimately the best way to sell it is either for pure or downgrades (multiple items of lower value). Selling for a single item of high value is generally not good if you want to turn it to pure quickly, even with great discounts they can take a while to sell.

Here's a buyer at 90 if you wanna do it quick and easy http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26754514 

But I highly advise to try sell it for higher at first. 

First of all if you are planing on trading , i would suggest you to have a public backpack so that people can offer on your item as well. Since you have a private profile no wonder you are having trouble selling this hat and these are many ways to sell an unusual you can list them up on outpost,backpack,bazaar and wait for offers or you can go to trade servers and advertise your item or offer on  other people's items for cash you can try marketplace.tf , opskins or the community market but if you want pure you would rather need to wait if you don't want to quick sell.

First of all, make your backpack public. People can't even send you trade offers or find the item if it's private. 

Misty Skull is one of those effects which people either love or hate, so it might be a bit difficult sell.

There's a 2 month unsold in classifieds and 4 month unsold in OP at 130 keys, so it's definitely not worth that.

My ROUGH price estimate is around 100 keys. Ultimately the best way to sell it is either for pure or downgrades (multiple items of lower value). Selling for a single item of high value is generally not good if you want to turn it to pure quickly, even with great discounts they can take a while to sell.

Here's a buyer at 90 if you wanna do it quick and easy http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/26754514 

But I highly advise to try sell it for higher at first. 

Thank you both for responding.

This is not my trading account. In my trading account I have my public profile. But I use this account to speak in the forums, because whenever I speak in this forum a lot of scammers send me many friend requests. That way I keep scammers from sending friend requests to my trading account.

I hope to understand correctly. The google translator is not 100% correct.

Is it best to try to sell for several articles of lower prices but equivalent? Marketplace, I think it would take a long time. The community market I do not think anyone will buy it. I think the only option is: backpack.tf, tf2outpost, bazaat.tf, trade.tf etc ...

Is it perhaps also a good idea to try to trade in exchange for other unusual ones? For example, unusual first generation effect? Are they easier to sell? Equivalent price (more or less). For example:

Or a similar hat? Hats that have lots of repeated quantity seem to be easier to sell. But my hat there is little quantity is difficult to sell.

Thank you again for your time and effort.

Thank you both for responding.

This is not my trading account. In my trading account I have my public profile. But I use this account to speak in the forums, because whenever I speak in this forum a lot of scammers send me many friend requests. That way I keep scammers from sending friend requests to my trading account.

I hope to understand correctly. The google translator is not 100% correct.

Is it best to try to sell for several articles of lower prices but equivalent? Marketplace, I think it would take a long time. The community market I do not think anyone will buy it. I think the only option is: backpack.tf, tf2outpost, bazaat.tf, trade.tf etc ...

Is it perhaps also a good idea to try to trade in exchange for other unusual ones? For example, unusual first generation effect? Are they easier to sell? Equivalent price (more or less). For example:

Or a similar hat? Hats that have lots of repeated quantity seem to be easier to sell. But my hat there is little quantity is difficult to sell.

Thank you again for your time and effort.

The problem with trading for another hat is that you're going to have to overpay (unless the other person really wants the Jefe, which they probably do not).  The other trader will expect overpay somewhere between 20-30%, considering the Jefe isn't an easy sell at 130.  So realistically, you might be able to get a hat worth 100 keys.  But keep in mind that your Jefe seems to be overpriced at 130, and realistically, it's probably closer to 100. A lot of people who own hats in that price range will be smart enough to know that.  

I would honestly recommend taking the 90 keys and then you should be able to get a hat in the 100 - 110 price range fairly easily with those 90 keys (people discount for pure).