Is it ok to pay someone to do a price check on a unusual

Mr Furley

Just wondering if it's ok to do....i wanna get a submitted value on a unpriced unusual ( I hate unpriced things in my bp even though it's nfs). I am willing to pay someone to take the time to do this.thanks anyone who answers

As long as you provide proof of your purchase or their purchase there will be a submission for the value of a unusual as long as there isn't any for sale/any sales recently.

Eh, lots of us forumers are willing to do it for free. Just name it and include your sales/boughts and either me or someone else would gladly handle the rest.

• Like 2

Payed 80 paypal for a 1 of 2 bombers bucket hat Tesla coil on marketplace. I posted in the pricecheck page but I am willing to pay for someones time doing this

I would do it for you, but im banned from the main site. Good luck getting it submitted and have a good day!

*don't forget to provide proof of the transaction from your trade/market history*

Theres actually like 3 other sales on the dapper, Im making a suggestion for it right now. The dapper sale can be used for the bomber when I finish the suggestion

Like I said a lotta work, whoever gets this done is my hero and add me I really appreciate it

Damn and now I wanna buy that dappers it's priced against 😂