i know you guys hate me but i need help

the_007_remix

where did my pan go all of sudden ??? 
the status is showing me item missing :C 
please this item has lot of significant value to me i wanted to pay my house rent with it (yes i have 2 gold pan i put one on marketplace.tf to sale not so long ago and now its missing )

i did contacted the marketplace.tf support but are there more ways to contact geel ?

please tell me how to reach them asap

http://imgur.com/a/U80Ub

edit 1 :- i posted on his steam profile 

It's in this bot as far as I can tell, so maybe the listing just went down or something?

On a side note you should really stop commenting stuff on people's profiles like "In your dreams bud, lolololo"

It's in this bot as far as I can tell, so maybe the listing just went down or something?

On a side note you should really stop commenting stuff on people's profiles like "In your dreams bud, lolololo"

you can see the topic yeah bro i know you all hate me but still :C comon man gold pan is legit value 

Maybe it sold?

naaa man then it should be saying item on hold , i have sold a gold pan before on this site , it said , item on hold

you can see the topic yeah bro i know you all hate me but still :C comon man gold pan is legit value 

Oh I forgot to link the bot but here it is: http://backpack.tf/u/76561198248594810

Also, I doubt anyone hates you me included (I do not hate you), I just feel like you act childish, and spoiled, which hurts your reputation a lot. I feel as a big trader you should be obligated to be a good example for other traders, and help establish good community etiquette, but hey that's just my opinion.

• Like 4

Oh I forgot to link the bot but here it is: http://backpack.tf/u/76561198248594810

Also, I doubt anyone hates you me included (I do not hate you), I just feel like you act childish, and spoiled, which hurts your reputation a lot. I feel as a big trader you should be obligated to be a good example for other traders, and help establish good community etiquette, but hey that's just my opinion.

bro its not like disrespect you or anyone 

but its just that some times i see people try to overpower me 

you see let say an item is 100 geting priced at 150 , dont means its 150 irl ... people try to push that item on me at 150 .... i say its ok

but then when i have item of price 100 which is geting re priced at 70-60 , does not mean its 70-60 irl .... people try to undervalue the item as shit at price of 50

see i am human like you all , you want money i want money too , problem is people think that i dont know they want money they think i am noob 

there is no way in hell that thing will happen on my watch and this thing really get on my nervers 

you people do not realize on thing that a big trader adds you (not me i am small trader compared to others) offers you his mumbo jumbo crazy overpay , you guys take that deal thinking wow profit ... but in reality he just sold you something that is not selling

and when a small trader like me adds you to sale easy to sale stable item 

or sale something that is geting re priced let say item is worth 100 its geting re priced at 70-80 

you treat me like shit and say naaa bro item is horse shit its not worth 70-80 even it should be 50 , its getting re priced cause of xyz reasons 

bro tbh i really dont like the general community overall , yeah probabaly you dont know much about me but all other people reading this knows what i am talking about even thou they dont say it on face , I DO i say stuff on face , i dont backstab people , i try to do fair trades but idk man 

maybe i think too much or maybe i am just crazy as people say , but idc bro i still make 1-2 dollar here and there , so â•°(◕ᗜ◕)╯

there are many many many more things that i see , which you guys think i don't see ... i can write a whole book .... but who of you care about my view .... and why would you even care when you are getting profits everyday 

like irl trading is all in the end about money , no one give a dam about unusal or knife tbh , all is money and profit

update : - geel responded , pan problem is going to get solved â•°( â—• á—œ â—• )╯