Got banned for a reason I don't think is true and don't understand

Mardii

Hello, about midday today I check my profile on backpack.tf and realised my name was crossed out, at first I didn't realise what it meant then I found out I had been banned by what I'm assuming is an admin, I got banned because apparanrently I was an alt of my friends account who I had traded with and given/taken items from, I am kinda knew to tf2, bought this account, low hours sorta starting to get TRADING. I think I was banned because in the item history of some of my items my mates name keeps occurring, I had no clue he was banned and didn't realise what I was doing (trading with him) had any repercussions. I talked with the admin about it and he said that basically there is a ton of evidence stacked against me, I sent him my trade history and told him what was happening. He chose not to believe me which I don't think is fair at all. Then from what I said he turned it into some theory saying, " Yeah you scott bought it to try and get a fresh start. Not gonna work mate. Now stop spamming my profile." This is after he closed my appeal so I had to try add him on steam or use his comments, I am posting this because I do not believe I have been banned for a legitimate reason and that the admin has just chosen to not to listen to me just because I have been banned and to assume I just lie with every word, basically I would like to know how to contact the owner of backpack.tf because this ban really effects my trading and I don't want to be marked forever for something I myself don't completely understand, please help me some1 I would really appreciate your time! Thank you

I am kinda knew to tf2, bought this account, low hours sorta starting to get TRADING.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7496-ROJC-3719

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198286351375#!/compare/1489276800/1489449600

I mean, that's what you somewhat get for buying a steam account with asymmetric information about what the account has been through. 

Hello, about midday today I check my profile on backpack.tf and realised my name was crossed out, at first I didn't realise what it meant then I found out I had been banned by what I'm assuming is an admin, I got banned because apparanrently I was an alt of my friends account who I had traded with and given/taken items from, I am kinda knew to tf2, bought this account, low hours sorta starting to get TRADING. I think I was banned because in the item history of some of my items my mates name keeps occurring, I had no clue he was banned and didn't realise what I was doing (trading with him) had any repercussions. I talked with the admin about it and he said that basically there is a ton of evidence stacked against me, I sent him my trade history and told him what was happening. He chose not to believe me which I don't think is fair at all. Then from what I said he turned it into some theory saying, " Yeah you scott bought it to try and get a fresh start. Not gonna work mate. Now stop spamming my profile." This is after he closed my appeal so I had to try add him on steam or use his comments, I am posting this because I do not believe I have been banned for a legitimate reason and that the admin has just chosen to not to listen to me just because I have been banned and to assume I just lie with every word, basically I would like to know how to contact the owner of backpack.tf because this ban really effects my trading and I don't want to be marked forever for something I myself don't completely understand, please help me some1 I would really appreciate your time! Thank you

No, I'm banned on backpack.tf not steam, that rule doesn't apply to backpack.tf I don't think, not sure

Scammer gets banned, scammer buys new steam account, scammer trades his items there. Scammer is confused about ban on new account.