Skial will be opening up an unusual trade server in the near future. Looking for map suggestions.

Slippery Nipple

We are developing the map from scratch and are aiming for uniqueness and an engaging map to keep players on the server.

We have an idea of what map layout to use (more or less), but we believe that asking the community what they want is the best way to go.

Any suggestions on what you want out of this upcoming map?

Things guaranteed to be in it upon release

• Spycrab Area
  • Heavy Box Area
  • Adjacent spawns that can be looked into from either team
  • Large fighting area
  • Like 1

Is this for skial or your own server? I can't find the update on skial website

We are discussing development privately. Nothing about it is public, yet.

This is for skial, I'm just helping them.

Not quite sure about the map but I am hyped for another unusual trade server that doesn't die after a week 

• Like 9

Id personally love unusual trade server with spycrab area like on the old ppm server

• Like 3

ye,having the heavy boxing and spycrab is nice but the problem is there should be more of these servers at different regions like asia.i can only do crabs but can never do heavy boxing as our ping gets too high.

Have you guys gone on a look at Retroserver's Trade Ones? They have a center area that can be capped, lots of minigames and lots of places to run around

Personally I don't like the FirePowered trade map, it's very small and boring. Vatican however has an amazing one, large and spacious. Not to mention looks great and has everything spaced out nicely.

So use a big map I guess

Seems pretty good but that spy crab arena might get that server removed officially by valve due to them not allowing gambling

please use just a stage from a valve map maybe like 3rd point on gravel pit...just a full map to mess around on. And bless you for another unusual server, it is needed.

• 4 weeks later...

Make their be hidden and secret spots like neonheights does. Also, make the map huge and have a cool map with trees and rocks and etc. Just like normal maps. I hate empty trade servers like firepowered or the trade plaza. maybe it could be futuristic?