Snapshots for unusuals too

Happysedits

It was like this initially and you'd only see blanket lowballers and such. If it's really so important just use the script people still seem to use for snapshot-enabled items.

• Administrators

This serves no purpose except in very rare cases, as sales are crucial for unusual suggestions

• Like 3

I think the purpose this serves would be to capture buy orders and sellers, not really for additional proof, but this would be important to look back 1 month later in some cases. Its a completely different purpose tho than on normal suggestions and doesnt count towards the proof. Only helps if a buyer counters a low sale for example.

+1

I think this would help finding old B/O's and to make sure that sellers don't change their B/O after seeing a suggestion. A screenshot won't be necessary anymore as well, saving the suggester + mods some work. I'd support this idea.

+1

I think this would help finding old B/O's and to make sure that sellers don't change their B/O after seeing a suggestion. A screenshot won't be necessary anymore as well, saving the suggester + mods some work. I'd support this idea.

Snapshots are created when the suggestion is made... i.e. when the sale has already occurred.

Snapshots are created when the suggestion is made... i.e. when the sale has already occurred.

I mean, for future sellers/sales. For example, sellers often tend to change their B/O shortly after the suggestion was made, in an attempt to keep their hat's old price incase of a drop. (if a B/O had played an important role in the suggestion).