What are the best ways to make profit with a fairly large amount of pure?

Jesus Lord Almighty Christ

Considering selling my bp for pure, if I did what would be the best way(s) to make a nice profit?

Flip stranges.

I feel like stranges are really hard to buy below market price though. Like if I quickbuy even low-tier stranges I'll only get like a ref's profit a day

I feel like stranges are really hard to buy below market price though. Like if I quickbuy even low-tier stranges I'll only get like a ref's profit a day

Hmmm flippig games are decent profit. I bought 8 copies of gmod for 1 key each and sold them all for 2 keys each pretty fast

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/16996134 these aren't too hard to flip. I've bought a b.m.o.c. and uc flip flops in one day and sold them bp.tf price in under one day. Note that I have no more stock of keys so I have no idea how well it does for buying other items. (I bought a gifted s.f. rl for 28 keys)

Also don't flip stranges purely for ref profit, usually a waste of time for me. I only flip stranges and hats to liquidate my ref to keys. (5-5.66 for a key in disguise.)

Sell keys on steam market

Wait for paint sale

Buy all the .99 paints

sell for a key each

woohoo

sell keys on steam market

repeat

Archived