Odd question. Why did my backpack price gone down by 50 refined?

Kenzo

Hello there fellow traders, I've ran myself into bit of a misunderstanding, so I'm asking your help to clear my mind. Yesterday I've been trading, everything was a-ok, not until today when I noticed my backpack.tf price went down by 50 refined. It was 781 refined, now it's 731, don't have even the slightest idea why would it go down so badly, though I noticed some of the painted item prices changed, but it wouldn't have such a big impact, would it? I also checked that my unusuals did not have their prices changed. Maybe it's because of the earbuds price increase or maybe because of key price increase or a website glitch. Either way, I don't know what happened and I'm calling for your help. (At the end of the day it may turn out that I didn't notice something and made a fool out of myself, no hasty comments :) )

My backpack: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198082458748

post-5836-0-94337000-1388923293_thumb.jpg

Yeah, the new update is a major one... People are going crazy in the comments saying their bp dropped even 1600 refined... I guess that's the problem...

Yeah, the new update is a major one... People are going crazy in the comments saying their bp dropped even 1600 refined... I guess that's the problem...

Buckets backpack dropped by $1300, aka 4200 ref

• Odd-level vintage stuff were removed, it wasn't accurate and everyone complained. 
  • Craft number bonuses were removed ^

Copy paste from Brad.

My backpack also went down 50 ref

But I dont have any low-crafts or special leveled vintages

paints and strange parts also got recalculated

Hm...I don't see the drop in value, but there are some stranges w/ parts, and some hats w/ paints, and as has been mentioned before, bp.tf no longer takes those into consideration when calculating total price, but still displays them.

Archived