How does one calculate Steam Market sales for unusuals?

Jesus Lord Almighty Christ

Have a sale for $138 (seller got paid $120) , how would I go about converting that into buds?

It's an unusual, so no

there are unusuals on that list, scroll down

i could have sworn id seen some sort of calculator, but i dont remember. 

Have a sale for $138 (seller got paid $120) , how would I go about converting that into buds?

I believe it's 138$ and you divide that by 2.5$ since you should take the full price of keys as it's steam market and just convert how you will.

Also ignore the 120$ as the buyer paid 138$ for the unusual regardless and shouldnt be downplayed because of steam's tax

Edit: correct me if im wrong :)

I believe it's 138$ and you divide that by 2.5$ since you should take the full price of keys as it's steam market and just convert how you will.

Also ignore the 120$ as the buyer paid 138$ for the unusual regardless and shouldnt be downplayed because of steam's tax

Edit: correct me if im wrong :)

What I do is I use both the sold price (call it 100) and the amount the seller got (it would be $85 in that case), then use those both to pricecheck - somebody was willing to let their hat go for x, but somebody else was willing to buy it for y.

What I do is I use both the sold price (call it 100) and the amount the seller got (it would be $85 in that case), then use those both to pricecheck - somebody was willing to let their hat go for x, but somebody else was willing to buy it for y.

I used to do this but it was brought to my attention that it was unfair on the buyer's part as he regardless paid the top price and it's the seller's choice of using steam market as a medium to sell which adds on the tax :S

I always preferred what the seller got in the end. But now I realize that the seller has to pay the fees, not the buyer.

Archived