God-Tier Unbox: Strange Scorching Flames Law

✪ Vergo ✪ |⚡️| [⇄]

He has comments in his comments section, congratulating him on the unbox on the 25 of Feb, but backpack only discovers the item today? Also origin gifted?

He has comments in his comments section, congratulating him on the unbox on the 25 of Feb, but backpack only discovers the item today? Also origin gifted?

That date is last seen, not discovery date

Example:

http://backpack.tf/item/5185657452

I got this back in october, the last seen date tells you when it was last scanned in each users backpack.

That date is last seen, not discovery date

Example:

http://backpack.tf/item/5185657452

I got this back in october, the last seen date tells you when it was last scanned in each users backpack.

Ah thanks for that. Very nice unbox though, hope he stays safe. He is probably getting flooded with adds right now

I think its funny how 3 people with backpack premium have added him 

Thats my thought.

Lets hope he doesn't get sharked and watches this video

By making this thread it makes it more vulnerable to his profile, which he might get spammed with adds. lets just hope he doesn't get sharked and someone is gonna make a thread about it 

but somewhat ok unbox tho

makes me sad to see the same people with bp.tf premium on his friends list. i know it's supposed to be a useful tool but some people will just do anything to make money

Premium is basically used as a tool for finding new unboxers so they can be sharked... The real benefits of premium search are slim to none

• Like 3

Premium is basically used as a tool for finding new unboxers so they can be sharked... The real benefits of premium search are slim to none

Wrong premium is good because  you can search hats you want check sales and has other purposes

For suggester's its a powerful tool and it helps traders check the recent sales. Abusing premium services is a different story.

• Like 2

Wrong premium is good because  you can search hats you want check sales and has other purposes

For suggester's its a powerful tool and it helps traders check the recent sales. Abusing premium services is a different story.

Yeah unusual suggesting would be more difficult without premium, as there may have been recent sales but the hat just ended up in a private backpack or someone who isn't selling it.

Also, I hope the guy doesn't get sharked and gets a fair deal for his Law if he decides to sell it.

• Administrators

Also origin gifted?

"gifted" there only indicates he received it from any form of keyless crate.

Because Premium isn't useful for auto-bumps or making Unusual suggestions etc...?

Saying that Premium is basically just a tool for sharks is ridiculous.

Frankly, the Premium system is kind of dirty. It only exists as a revenue for backpack.tf, but it's extremely evident that it is the main method sharks operate. If it's a strain on servers, but you still want suggestors to have it, lock it behind a certain number of suggestions a month to maintain it for the next month.

Because Premium isn't useful for auto-bumps or making Unusual suggestions etc...?

Saying that Premium is basically just a tool for sharks is ridiculous.

Sorry boy-o ** Premium search ** thought that was obvious

As for everybody else on suggestion, yes it's very useful for that 20% minority that devotes all their time suggesting things

Isn't there a strangifier for the law? Unboxing it as strange would feel like a kick in the nuts. Used up all that luck on something that doesn't matter.

Sorry boy-o ** Premium search ** thought that was obvious

As for everybody else on suggestion, yes it's very useful for that 20% minority that devotes all their time suggesting things

Or collectors.