Automatic trade comments for classifieds

Hashishin

I've been thinking about making a standard trade comment for my classifieds but I don't really like the idea of minimizing the browser, opening some text file, copying the text and then re-opening the browser to paste it for every single damn item.

It would be nice if there was a switch or button that you could set for a standard comment for the classifieds.

You dont need to really  say anything for classifieds, the only things would really need to say is either linking your trade offers, stock levels or unusual overpay.

If you actually have to write anything more than that either to talk up your unusual/explain how it's "themed"...etc you probably shouldnt be using the classifieds and stick with outpost :P

A standardized personal message would be nice, sometimes get tired of linking my trade offers, probably best to limit the words tho or else you'll get the people and their long spam of coloured text

You dont need to really  say anything for classifieds, the only things would really need to say is either linking your trade offers, stock levels or unusual overpay.

If you actually have to write anything more than that either to talk up your unusual/explain how it's "themed"...etc you probably shouldnt be using the classifieds and stick with outpost :P

A standardized personal message would be nice, sometimes get tired of linking my trade offers, probably best to limit the words tho or else you'll get the people and their long spam of coloured text

I'm guessing he wants to have a standard message saying something along the lines of:

"only selling for X amount I don't want any fucking offers"

Yeah a optional standard message (or more to choose from) would be nice. At least you dont have to post your trade offer link any longer. :)

Archived