Offical backpack.tf Discord server

The One

It's simple to set up. It's free. It's a very easy way to enable instant communication for members of this community. 

Although it'd still be a nice idea to have a some sort of official discord. A discord that's, for example, also advertised on the main site. That has different channels for staff, trading, spam, price checks, suggestions etc so everybody can join in.

For what purpose?

Suggestion help (asking what other suggesters think of a certain hat), trading (people who need trading advice, instead of status update), price checks (instead of the forum thread, you can directly chat with people), trading (plugging your overpriced 3rd gen hats ) and of course spam (basically great below worthy stuff)

So a quick way to interact with other people in the community

• Administrators

Why does it need to be official? If you guys want that, make it.

I think it's a good idea but that means we'd need people to moderate it, and I'm not sure if any of the current mods are up for that.

I think it's a good idea but that means we'd need people to moderate it, and I'm not sure if any of the current mods are up for that.

In this one https://discord.gg/Gd4uY4K, we have quite a few people. It does not need to be moderated very much so maybe the community can control it?

It'd probably be best to just make that one the official one. 

In this one we have quite a few people, it does not need to be moderated very much so maybe the community can control it?

It'd probably be best to just make that one the official one.

Official would mean backlinks on the site unless it were the "Official forums.backpack.tf Discord server". If it were linked on the site and the Steam group I would imagine there being troublemakers.