Same Multiple items hidden in classifieds

Febby

Hello everyone!

Noticed few minutes ago that some items are hidden in classifieds, justifiying this thing with a "selling x number" note. 

I think that this thing is pretty bad for whom that wants to trade multiple items that they're the same but (in my case) with a different killstreaks / killstreakers (in case of professionals weapons), just because we can see just 1 per type, so who wants to search for a specific ks, the buyer has to go into the seller backpack and see if the item wanted is there and this is annoying. What is this? A new feature of the site?

P.S. sorry for bad english maybe =)

So make it so that ks kits and ks items are separated when a person is selling multiple ones?  Sounds good.  I would rather not take the extra step in looking through a bot's inventory when they have a bunch of pro or spec ks items with different sheens and effects.

+1

Choose a different price then, so the listings aren't collapsed.

eh, but with bots, they will list for the same price, and i would rather list two at a same price. Instead of forcing me to list at different prices.

Choose a different price then, so the listings aren't collapsed.

Can you make it so we can see all the item histories when hovering over a listing by a user that's selling multiple of it? Kinda need it for suggestions to get all the item histories.

No guys, maybe you misunderstood my request, i am talking about this apparently new feature.

Example: i currently have 4 professional ks aussies scatterguns to sell but in my sell orders only one is visible (and it says that i have other 3x for sale). Well, this is a problem, because future buyers only see that one, and they have to go check my backpack to see which others are available... i think this is will be so annoying for both sides!