Should I take this offer?

Mia°

I was offered a Starstorm Insomnia Hat with No Name, for my Unusual Cool Specialized Killstreak Festive masked mender medi gun (Battle Scarred). I've never had experience with unpriced unusuals so some help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

eh I don't know about unusual weps, cause I never dealt with one. The hat has sellers for 50~ and buyers at 25~ so I'd value it at 35~40 keys, now again, just an estimation nothing based on sales

Edit: the hat also looks hard to sell, so you might have to quicksell

• Administrators

I would say both are about the same value, and both are relatively hard to sell. In terms of easy pure Id estimate both around 25 at the moment honestly :P

i would def take the hat , taken the medi gun is bs and ugly asf , hat is also hard to sell , but it ain't ugly and around the same value.

both are bad.your medigun is BS and unusually unus weps are hard to be sold.as for the HWNN its a fine effect but cant be sold for pure.

I'd take the HWNN EZ becuase BS unusual weapons are hard to sell, the HWNN won't be easy either but you'll get more offers and chances for profit IMO.

Thanks everyone for replying! I ended up taking the hwnn, and right away trading it +6 keys for a searing modest. Really appreciate your help ^^