How many warnings restrict your posting?

Bruva Alfa Yeos

I want to know how many times I can get away with posting negative stuff on key suggestions,

Lol jk, but I am curious to know.

There's no set number, that I know of, but there's definitely more of a correlation between the quality (or lack thereof) in the posts rather than the quantity of them.

A post blantanly saying "fuck backpack.tf, its moderators, and everything it stands for" isn't going to fly as simply a warning and will most likely result in an immediate ban as opposed to simply stating "downvote" with no other words. That will be warned because it is not useful, but its rather benign as far as comments go on key suggestions.

I've had 2...

Both applied by cleverpun

Both for posting something about downvoting since old key prices.

You know, the norm.

"Those who's heads are perpetually towards the past cannot perceive the future"

Or some wise saying like that, I'm sure I could think of a better one with more time. What I'm saying is that the majority have moved on and accepted buying for 7 refined or at least 6.66 refined. If you cannot accept and adapt, then you'll be thrown to the trading sidelines because at the end of the day traders are going to trade and they'll flip to get their metal, keys, and buds from sunrise to sunset and even into the night. No one overly cares if you want to mope in the past, but no one is going to throw you much pity other than the people stuck with the same mindset as you unable to accept present circumstances.

I don't think there is a warn counter even, probably just there to scare people

Not an obvious one at a person's profile page. But mods have the ability to look at previous posts by people and manually count up how many warnings they have gotten. When I recognize a repeat offender, I will often do this.

Not an obvious one at a person's profile page. But mods have the ability to look at previous posts by people and manually count up how many warnings they have gotten. When I recognize a repeat offender, I will often do this.

But for regulars this can be veeeerrrryyy tedious as some got 1000+ comments.

Brad just please implement a simple warn counter. I'm tired of doing this. :3

But for regulars this can be veeeerrrryyy tedious as some got 1000+ comments.

Brad just please implement a simple warn counter. I'm tired of doing this. :3

Ctrl + F counts the number of instances of a word; typing in "warned" and scrolling over them is trivial in the latest version of Firefox or Chrome

Archived