Abandon by Marketplace.tf

MaliciousMango

Could you provide some context/examples?

I've been attempting to make a purchase with a card their system marked as suspicious because I purchased it and used it right away before the balance had been established. This happened before and Geel marked it as safe and everything was great however it's happened again with a new card and I've gotten no response, additionally I've purchased hundreds of items from Marketplace.tf with no problem and they don't have the courtesy to respond within 60 hours to email, reddit posts or support tickets when all I need is my card to be marked as safe, a process im sure takes no longer than a few minutes. So I'm not sure whats going on but it's a pretty frustrating and unprofessional ordeal overall

It's not our system that's marking your order as suspicious, it's our payment processor. We have very little control over what they do and do not find to be suspicious -- and they seem to find your orders to have such a high likelihood for fraud that they're outright blocking them.

It's not our system that's marking your order as suspicious, it's our payment processor. We have very little control over what they do and do not find to be suspicious -- and they seem to find your orders to have such a high likelihood for fraud that they're outright blocking them.

I just contacted my bank and they told me that they were marked suspicious because I used the card before it actually recognized there were funds on it and it's free of anything that could be detected as fraud but its still being denied. I've ordered many times times this way with no problem dont see why theres an issue now. You're telling me there's nothing that can be done about this? it's the same issue I had last time.

I've ordered many times times this way with no problem dont see why theres an issue now.

It's because you've done it so many times is why it's not working. As Geel has said, it's not the website that's flagging the transaction, it's the company that handles the financial transactions for the website.

From their perspective, your reloading and reusing a prepaid card looks just like fraud/laundering and rather than risk it and take the potential hit, they're outright denying the card.

Really, your best option is to use a different card, preferably a regular credit/debit card instead of a prepaid one.

stripe gave me a very simple solution I would just need 5 min of your time and I'm out of your hair for good