Jewlander The Silent , Faking Scammer

Hood

"Jewlander - Tonohdachi Life: Who?
Jewlander - Tonohdachi Life: Lego?"

well i sold to you bonnet for 55 keys pure, sorry for your lost good luck for next time.

What's even more crazy is those profiles really aren't even close to looking like each other. You'd think traders would just even look the page over for a few seconds and see the obvious flaws in the scammer profile. 

I just realized, the worst part about this is, the scammer links jewlanders REAL TRADE LINK on his steam profile. If the offer had been sent through his profile, the REAL jewlander would have gotten it, and would probably be willing to give it back

I just realized, the worst part about this is, the scammer links jewlanders REAL TRADE LINK on his steam profile. If the offer had been sent through his profile, the REAL jewlander would have gotten it, and would probably be willing to give it back

Not trying to be offensive here but yes, this really does show the amount of effort that went into this from the person who got scammed.

First thing I do when someone adds me relating to cash/unusual trades etc... is check them on SteamRep and decide whether to block or accept them from there. Sometimes I accept them to try to have fun with them :3.