Scammed/Sharked Burning Brother Hood of Arms?

✪ Vergo ✪ |⚡️| [⇄]

He was scared, forgive him, he is still a youth and is learning. This is obviously a huge and stressful thing to handle. I hope I do not pose as a defence for him and his scamming action, just please keep the comments clean, I truly hope you guys understand that I'm, trying to do my best to organize everything to satisfy everything and bring back what was normal or at least partially. I am trying to communicate with many people, update this post as fast as I can and answer any questions.

You should have let him repay himself and explain what he did. 

You could get in trouble and he won't learn this way.

Be more careful please.

This is his third such transgression that we have had to deal with and I very much doubt that anyone is willing to pardon him.

• Like 2

You should have let him repay himself and explain what he did. 

You could get in trouble and he won't learn this way.

Be more careful please.

This is his third such transgression that we have had to deal with and I very much doubt that anyone is willing to pardon him.

I know I am jeopardizing myself for this, but I'm doing this for him and for everyone else. He is too young for this and too inexperienced and had he not traded it to me, he may have not have traded it at all. The chats will show you that he has many people adding him to suggest wrong choices and I believe that it may be a factor in his decisions.

I know I am jeopardizing myself for this, but I'm doing this for him and for everyone else. He is too young for this and too inexperienced and had he not traded it to me, he may have not have traded it at all. The chats will show you that he has many people adding him to suggest wrong choices and I believe that it may be a factor in his decisions.

Feline in the chat was the first user scammed by Pinball and seems to be egging him on, as such I will be investigating Feline. 

Feline and Pinball have been friends for a long time and conspired to scam users together.

I happen to know how old Pinball is and he is legally an adult so the 'too young' is incorrect.

I have dealt with him for too long and explained his wrongdoings to him before and he always seems to re-offend. 

Nobody added him to suggest the wrong thing, those are his true Steam friends.

I highly suggest you give Pinball back the items and have him repay the victim himself, that is the only way he will learn

• Like 1

What a mess.

Why this case wasnt hadnled properly by an admin ?

SteamRep cannot ban for Sharking so I assume you are referring to Backpack.tf admins in which case I would answer that they are very busy and don't have time to ask every sharker to repay.

• Administrators

What a mess.

Why this case wasnt hadnled properly by an admin ?

What is it that you would like us to do? I would never take items from a scammer or sharker account to give back to a victim. I would encourage the accused to return the items themself, but I am not serving as a middleman to scammers. The accused has not even appealed his ban or reached out to admins.

I will return the items back to the pinball but that raises one question. What will he do with it? I have added the unboxer who has gone private and isn't responding. If the items are returned to Pinball then it will raise the same question because its likely that they are blocked. I will trade Pinball back the items if it comes down to that.

This user's backpack.tf account is suspended.

This following restrictions currently apply to this account:

All Features — permanent

Really? Trading with a scammer while serving a last time warning for trading with scammers? You may be trying to help but given your track record I find it hard to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Any appeal must include proof of you returning the items to either the account you got them from or the account that was scammed. As of now, you claim to be taking them to repay the victim but they sit in your backpack.

@Admin, I need time for the victim to accept my friend request so I can return all his items. Please do understand this but I must allow the victim to have some understanding of this mess. I will trade it back to pinball and appeal the ban if the victim fails to respond after a given amount of time. I am truly sorry for this mess but I was trying to do the right thing. Please be patient with this and me. Thank you very much

What is it that you would like us to do? I would never take items from a scammer or sharker account to give back to a victim. I would encourage the accused to return the items themself, but I am not serving as a middleman to scammers. The accused has not even appealed his ban or reached out to admins.

Totaly agree with what you said Teeny.

To be honnest i dont know what kind of power you guys have as a mods of bp.tf website

But since this story was bringed up to light here, i hoped someone will take the lead because we talking about a scam of 7000$ not any random one.

Also, i noticed some of the traded items went to ERIK !!! in addition of vergo

• Administrators

To be honnest i dont know what kind of power you guys have as a mods of bp.tf website
But since this story was bringed up to light here, i hoped someone will take the lead because we talking about a scam of 7000$ not any random one.

We have altered the ban reason somewhat to give clarity. Anyone trading with him from now on will be banned.

I have no relationship with Erik and I do not know why he has some of them, but I am just temporarily holding onto these until the victim accepts my friend request so I can return the items to him as both Pinball and I have agreed. I am saddened that I got banned for attempting to step in and help but there is no point in letting that go for nothing. I will give him a week to respond so I can explain the whole situation here and if not, it leaves me no choice but to return the items back to Pinball to hold onto forever. I am sorry that is has come to this and just wanted to let you know that I was just trying to help and perhaps that I went a little too far. I am tired and its late so I'll be back online when I wake up. Feel free to ask me any questions, comments or concerns.

I don't buy any of this, "I'm 10 years old. I just want to be a good trader" nonsense. This is not his first scam attempt. His prior scam attempt - the scam that has gotten him banned - is far more sophisticated. And if you look at the chatlogs over there - this is no 10 year old we're talking about. It's someone who is a professional liar, manipulator. There's no doubt in my mind that this is one of many alts using a VPN - another reason to suspect this is no 10 year old. He has shown himself to be cunning and an expert at convincing people into believing whatever he wants them to believe. I have left no doubt here in the ban reason - http://backpack.tf/u/76561198290477546

I mean just look at this - https://smt-gaming.net/threads/look-at-this-the-top-one-the-unusual-trade.7077/

LOL, this is NOT a person "good at heart."

@Vinny Victory: In the future, my advice to you is not to go down rabbit holes like this one without the full story. If you saw the chatlogs on his prior scam attempts, I think you would have realized quickly this is not a one-off scam. This is someone who is screaming for attention. The only part of the story I believe is, "I have no friends irl."

Oh and @MrPinball, you can get the hell out of here too. We don't want people like you in our community.

I don't buy any of this, "I'm 10 years old. I just want to be a good trader" nonsense. This is not his first scam attempt. His prior scam attempt - the scam that has gotten him banned - is far more sophisticated. And if you look at the chatlogs over there - this is no 10 year old we're talking about. It's someone who is a professional liar, manipulator. There's no doubt in my mind that this is one of many alts using a VPN - another reason to suspect this is no 10 year old. He has shown himself to be cunning and an expert at convincing people into believing whatever he wants them to believe. I have left no doubt here in the ban reason - http://backpack.tf/u/76561198290477546

I mean just look at this - https://smt-gaming.net/threads/look-at-this-the-top-one-the-unusual-trade.7077/

LOL, this is NOT a person "good at heart."

@Vinny Victory: In the future, my advice to you is not to go down rabbit holes like this one without the full story. If you saw the chatlogs on his prior scam attempts, I think you would have realized quickly this is not a one-off scam. This is someone who is screaming for attention. The only part of the story I believe is, "I have no friends irl."

Oh and @MrPinball, you can get the hell out of here too. We don't want people like you in our community.

Pinball is not an alt, he was a regular on the SMT-Gaming servers until we banned him for sharking.

He is 19 years old not 10 but an alt he is not.

Stupid is what I would call him.

Pinball is not an alt, he was a regular on the SMT-Gaming servers until we banned him for sharking.

He is 19 years old not 10 but an alt he is not.

Stupid is what I would call him.

Thanks for the info. Maybe I gave him too much credit.

• Like 4

-Him going down the "right path"-

That's nice and all, but there is still no excuse. Even you yourself made him an infamous person by sending all of this to joe, which lead to him making an entire video about it. Knowing the trading community here, sharking is the equivalent to murder and with that logic, anything he does will never equate to going "down the right path".

Why isn't the guy who bought the BoA from him with 1000 keys worth of stuff banned yet? He already is on Outpost, not sure why he should be allowed to run with a 2000 keys profit free. He's just as much of a scumbag as the initial scammer.

• Like 3

That's nice and all, but there is still no excuse. Even you yourself made him an infamous person by sending all of this to joe, which lead to him making an entire video about it. Knowing the trading community here, sharking is the equivalent to murder and with that logic, anything he does will never equate to going "down the right path".

Idk man, I'm going back and forth because from my chat with him, he seems like a different person but his other reports suggest otherwise. He may have taken advantage of me, but that is beside my number one priority, and that is to return the items to the original unboxer. The admin and I have agreed upon a week before they must be returned.

Edit: The victim is now back online (In-game) and has accepted my friend request. Will be discussing with him now, but it would be appreciated if people don't spam him with invites or messages.  

Well here it is and a S/O to those of who thought I sharked the sharker. ALL items I have received from Pinball have been returned back to the original unboxer of the BoA. Both Pinball and I, agreed upon this and once again I am glad Pinball has done the right thing, it may not be enough to lift his ban but I do partially forgive him. No more hassle, no more worries, no more concerns. Leave Pinball alone and I have instructed the victim to take precaution and to avoid any trading activity unless he is absolutely sure that he is aware of it. As for myself, I am glad that any theories regarding me had been cleared up and again I am sorry for this mess but I just wished to step in, to help everyone get back on their feet. This marks the end of this whole thing but I will happily take any questions, comments and/or concerns.

20492cf825e64f25b577ad0b8cd2fd09.jpg

48ce27dfbd1144fab471cd357acbf9bd.jpg

42e505012f934cd5a8c57c0149543dca.jpg

f28c87ecc9a6435f996db5f6afe8374b.jpg

58e5738412e04a14900eb9c1ea9e65cd.jpg

• Like 2