Valve and tf2 betting sites

Chumper

I know something big happend with csgo betting sites i mean ton of scams just why valve blocked all of betting sites and gived trade ban to bots tf2bet.com still have my item and i cant get it now how i can get my item ? ??????

• Administrators

I know something big happend with csgo betting sites i mean ton of scams just why valve blocked all of betting sites and gived trade ban to bots tf2bet.com still have my item and i cant get it now how i can get my item ? ??????

Not sure why you would trust a gambling site especially a site like that after all the incident Valve has gone through with the csgo gambling fiasco. Sadly, you can't get your item(s), as far as I know Valve trade banned all of the tf2bet bots. The item(s) in Steam trade banned accounts are gone forever. Please do not join any shady gambling site and start betting, if you are not sure about something ask around.

You can't get your item back, no one who participated in that site can after trade ban took place. Take it as a life lesson and move on. 

With that being said, I will lock this thread.