[Q]Is Spelled items hard to sell?

Cole Phelps

So i just got myself a Spelled Lime Bruiser's Bandanna with Chromatic Corruption and Violent Violet Footprints for around scrap.tf price (also got myself a neat Lime Fast Learner on the way too!) and just wondering, how much does it costs and is it hard to sell?

Also am i incredibly lucky?I mean for the past 4 weeks all i do is just scraping off what scrap.tf got just for tiny profit.

They take time but it is a decent profit margin, especially the bruisers since footprints on all class that looks good. My recommendation: check price of other sellers with similar items, under cut them, and just wait it out.

So i just got myself a Spelled Lime Bruiser's Bandanna with Chromatic Corruption and Violent Violet Footprints for around scrap.tf price (also got myself a neat Lime Fast Learner on the way too!) and just wondering, how much does it costs and is it hard to sell?

Also am i incredibly lucky?I mean for the past 4 weeks all i do is just scraping off what scrap.tf got just for tiny profit.

I have a (fair) bit of experience with spelled items, but it can be really hard to just sell one at a time. It can be a very profitable endeavor if you are willing to wait on it for a while, but don't be surprised if you have too wait a good few months for even a bad offer. If that doesn't appeal to you, I do buy spelled items (but for a reduced price), because I don't mind the wait time. EDIT* Sorry if the sounded really sharky, it wasn't my intent :(

If you are patient enough to wait for the right buyer, it can be quite profitable. I had a Crone's dome with bruised purple footprints and spectral spectrum, ended up selling it for 7 keys,but it took around 5 months of waiting to get that offer. Bruiser's is an all class misc, and it has footprints+color combo. If you don't mind waiting, I suggest being patient and you'll get a good deal, because you've got a real nice misc on your hands.