How did you find backpack.tf?

phenompak

Some guy told me that this was a paradise for shitposters, so I joined in on the fun.

For real tho, found this when I started to play TF2, got a hat drop and wanted to price it.

I failed notheless on that suggestion.

I think I clicked a link to bp.tf on outpost some time after Mann vs Machine came out. It seemed better than spreadsheet so I just "moved over".

Tutorials on YouTube, I sometimes look back and realise that I sold a craft hat for a scrap that I found, also a lot of really dumb trades (like trading a scrap for a wep before i found out about scrap.tf ~1 month after I started)

old PPM/RAWR trade servers had people whining about it, before that I only used spreadsheet

also I sold a salvaged crate (like 7 keys at the time) for ~2.33 worth of tf2wh credits, so I needed a price guide

I never found the point of having a hat on my classes, until I gathered all my refined (from found weapons) and traded for a Medic hat. Medic was my most played so I found it fine to put on a hat for him.

Then it started. I felt like my other classes were weak without a hat. I felt powerless unless I played Medic. I felt like I had to play Medic to my best and I could suck with the rest. Instead of just trading the hat away, I decided to get hats for each class.

I don't regret the decision.

Once MvM rolled around, I decided that it didn't update fast enough and tried to find something else. I liked the collaborative pricing approach of backpack.tf and stayed here, did suggestions for a while, but now just chill on the forums as TF2 slowly decays.

I was looking for the lyrics to the song "All Time Low" and this popped up.

Nah, I decided this would be a good way to keep track of everything I buy through suggestions

I heard you could make money so I made a suggestion thinking it was a classified listing. Wanted 5-7 keys for a white painted vintage tyrolean. Best part is 30% of people agreed it was good price.