No Halloween Unusual Effect Previews

happy

I got all worked up over a team oriented fortification video game's Halloween themed particle effect icons on a virtual economy trading website. Why? I don't know.

I saw a comment from at least a month ago claiming that the person in charge of adding them was given the actual previews, and that it was "on their own time"

"On their own time" = On their own time

The previews are not THAT important; you could look up what the effects look like on loadout.tf.

• Like 2

It's been... Hold on, I'm going to count how long it's been... Three months, and you still haven't added previews for the Halloween Unusual effects?!? That is little over quarter of a year from the Halloween Update. This is shameful to the backpack.tf team; I saw a comment from at least a month ago claiming that the person in charge of adding them was given the actual previews, and that it was "on their own time" to add them. Well, guess what? Turns out that they didn't actually have any of that precious free time to upload four images onto backpack.tf for the convenience of everyone on the website. I'm also shocked to see that I've only seen one thread complaining about this, aside from this one that I am creating out of having to wait this long. Shame on you backpack.tf, shame on you all.

Well that was a bit of a heavy response to a few missing textures.

I'm sure they are working on it but people have their own life as well. Be patient and it will get done, atleast it's not SteamRep that takes 2 years on a report ;P

I'm also shocked to see that I've only seen one thread complaining about this, aside from this one that I am creating out of having to wait this long. Shame on you backpack.tf

...you cant be serious dude